Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. We too have not gotten much of any rain. My hay is almost ready to be cut, but I am holding out for a rain before I do. Want what's left after I cut to not brown up and die. We could use some moisture. Not as much as others need it. How you doing @JugHead27 ? Any updates? Hoping for the best.
We had a nice hour long rain yesterday afternoon. I'm gonna start cutting today.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin goobers,
Weather has been nice past few days. Highs in the upper 70's low 80's no rain. I will make the best of it. Be safe out there. Oh and GFY to OSHA.

I had to talk to them osha boys yesterday about my accident
Our Workplace Health and Safety department is going to be very busy for the next few days. Yesterday a grade 5 school group was involved in an accident at a local historic site. Approx 30 people where on an elevated walkway around the perimeter of Fort Gibraltar when it collapsed, 16 grade 5 kids and 1 adult had to be transported to hospital, a total of 28 people received medical attention.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a nice hour long rain yesterday afternoon. I'm gonna start cutting today.
My hay got a light washing just before I got home with the baler yesterday afternoon.....so I got the evening off. Hopefully it dries out enough to bale this afternoon.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our Workplace Health and Safety department is going to be very busy for the next few days. Yesterday a grade 5 school group was involved in an accident at a local historic site. Approx 30 people where on an elevated walkway around the perimeter of Fort Gibraltar when it collapsed, 16 grade 5 kids and 1 adult had to be transported to hospital, a total of 28 people received medical attention.
Was just reading about that.