Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually been working today so I am pages behind

I have no pics of this but the story is worth telling

I was stopped at a light and the first car at the light coming from the opposite direction was some kind of VW hatchback like a Golf or something, and it was rattle can flat black

I could hear a diesel so I thought it must have been a TDI motor

The instant the light turned the driver romped on the pedal and spun the motor up and an enormous cloud of thick black smoke shot out of the engine compartment somehow, and I thought he had lunched the engine

Nope

When he went by me I saw that someone had cut about an 8"-10" hole in the right rear corner of the hood and there was a 6"-8" exhaust stack sticking out of the hole by about 2" and it was blowing smoke like crazy

I have no idea how a TDI could put out that volume of smoke so maybe somebody shoehorned something bigger in there, but IDK

I wish I had gotten a pic for the "I am compensating for the size of my Dick with a ridiculous exhaust pipe" hall of fame but it all happened too fast

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I was stopped at a light and the first car at the light coming from the opposite direction was some kind of VW hatchback like a Golf or something, and it was rattle can flat black

The instant the light turned the driver romped on the pedal and spun the motor up and an enormous cloud of thick black smoke shot out of the engine compartment somehow, and I thought he had lunched the engine

Nope

When he went by me I saw that someone had cut about an 8"-10" hole in the right rear corner of the hood and there was a 6"-8" exhaust stack sticking out of the hole by about 2" and it was blowing smoke like crazy

I have no idea how a TDI could put out that volume of smoke so maybe somebody shoehorned something bigger in there, but IDK

I wish I had gotten a pic for the "I am compensating for the size of my Dick with a ridiculous exhaust pipe" hall of fame but it all happened too fast
All that black smoke is just unburned fuel 🤦🏻‍♂️ Poor kid thinks he’s cool.. lol

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nope

They make bigger injectors for them if you want to spend the money. I have looked into getting another one for the boy to drive but I am finding a lot of them have cut up hoods for a stack. People are stupid.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nope

I kid that used to attend our local high school had a red version of that vehicle, and it was turboed and Cummins swapped! It was cool to see around while being ridiculous. They had a hood stack and then switched to 1 big rear tip. They dailied it. They even used it for pulling a trailer with thor quad. Then one day I seen it on marketplace, I might still have a screen shot of the ad and if so I'll post it tomorrow. I was considering buying it lol never seen the car after the ad was taken down

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They make bigger injectors for them if you want to spend the money. I have looked into getting another one for the boy to drive but I am finding a lot of them have cut up hoods for a stack. People are stupid.
So you are saying Alaska doesn’t have a monopoly on dumb?

🤔

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm really biased in this so I'm gonna get other opinions from people who don't know who I'm talking about.

Tony owns the bar.

Glenn wants to fight Rick.

Glenn sees Rick at Tony's bar and kinda sucker punches him.

Tim comes across the bar and lays Glenn out for punching Rick and breaks his nose and orbital bone and when Glenn hits the ground he split his head open really bad and Glenn is totally out cold.

Glenn wants to sue Tim for the hit and Tony as well because it was at his bar.

Who is in the wrong ?
We all know Glenn is the culprit; he got what he deserved. However, Tim and Tony are screwed legally imo. Tim punched a guy, that did nothing to him personally, and caused serious damage; and Tony owns the bar and most likely does not have a policy in place that disallows Tim to punch a guy. I hope Tim and Tony have a very good and expensive lawyer; that can make it go away, or limit the cost. Keep us posted.