Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got the porch decapitated IMG_20241009_173718.jpgIMG_20241009_185436.jpg
We're going to make another build with the roof it's in great shape.IMG_20241009_184316.jpg
It had a Jacuzzi on one side so we cut the porch in half
IMG_20241009_172942_1.jpg
We have to put runners under the solid section of the porch to move it to the mobile home.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should buff out just fine...
I am working on a 261 that had a lean/cold seizure, piston looks exactly like that, there was a little transfer on the cylinder, but that honed out quite easily. I think a new piston and rings will get this thing back up and running.

Edit: Forgot I had a photo on the computer.

Piston - Exhaust Side.jpg
Cylinder - Exhaust Side Aluminium Transfer.jpg
Cylinder - Exhaust Side - Post Honing.jpg
Post honing.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We all know Glenn is the culprit; he got what he deserved. However, Tim and Tony are screwed legally imo. Tim punched a guy, that did nothing to him personally, and caused serious damage; and Tony owns the bar and most likely does not have a policy in place that disallows Tim to punch a guy. I hope Tim and Tony have a very good and expensive lawyer; that can make it go away, or limit the cost. Keep us posted.

This is probably gonna drag out for quite a while. it's all just getting started now...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I sure hope this wasn't Ryan as Tim. You can bet Glenn will be suing as orbital nose fractures are pretty serious chit. Especially if it fuggs with double vision and blood saturated eyes.
A lawyer may be your friend in this scenario. Gone are the days of good ole bar fights, and peeps not getting shot or sued. Same fuggin deal with road rage. I recently watched two fuggs drive into each other and kept the gas pedal down to push each other out of the way because one wanted in a lane and the other wouldn't give it up.
Definite jagg offs the both of em. Sorry for the lengthy paragraph. No BG referendoz please.

It wasn't me, but Tim and Tony are my homeboys...Tim is a really solid dude..old school..raises his kids to not be pussies..works HARD..doesn't fukk around..the kinda dude you wanna be around. His daughter could beat the sh!t out of most of the boys her age.

Screenshot_20241007_215109_Photos.jpg

Dudes like him are the last of a dying breed.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cant have nice things.
Yesterday after jumping off the riding mower all summer i put a new battery in it.
Today The huge live oak limb that was broke off in the storm but hadnt fell decided to fall right on top of the mower .
Now i need to cut the limb off the thing to see if it survived.
The mower was one i picked up off the side of the road but i have big money in a tire and battery.