Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Birthday gift to myself wanted a full-size 9mm for the range tired of microcompactsScreenshot_2024-10-02-21-13-59-491.jpg
255.00 no tax here and rk has a 4.99 shipping special going on
Screenshot_2024-10-03-10-33-29-335.jpg
These are contract overrun for the Brazilian and Philippine police and military they won't be in the US long they said.
I always wanted one but they were never available before
A 9mm tx .22 is what it looks likeIMG_20240929_213409.jpgbest job I've ever had good people.
1am today the women at work found out it's my birthday and got me godfather's pizza it was really good and cupcakes
Then another woman got me papa John's pizza
And then a Filipino woman brought me kiwi and blueberries for some reason
And homemade beef with rice
That was at 1am
I brought most of it home
I'm on vacation until Saturday after next.

greystone mountain man

Super OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. That video above is disturbing. What the hell is going on up in the mountains? Damn political crap.
It's a cluster f**k.fema came in here and all the donation centers set up at schools confiscated them.so everybody is setting up on private land now.the store where my wife works started serving food Monday but the health department found out and shut them down.the restaurants in town are open and the inspector said you are doing everything just like they are but you didn't ask permission so you can't do it.he told them to throw all the food in the dumpster.i got mad went in the kitchen and told her to pack everything up I'm taking it to the fire department so they can give it out.inspector said I can have you arrested if you take that food,I turned to the deputy said take me if you have to but wait till I take this food to the fire department.he said I've got more important things to do and walked off.

greystone mountain man

Super OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all

We have a good friend staying with us every other day because of her having no power.
She is a cancer survivor and still a little weak but hardheaded enough to want to stay with her 4 rescue pitts and 2 adult sons.
She struggles in the heat but will only stay in the AC with us part time.
Got to respect her tough attitude.

Remember people in worse shape than yourself.
Amen

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a cluster f**k.fema came in here and all the donation centers set up at schools confiscated them.so everybody is setting up on private land now.the store where my wife works started serving food Monday but the health department found out and shut them down.the restaurants in town are open and the inspector said you are doing everything just like they are but you didn't ask permission so you can't do it.he told them to throw all the food in the dumpster.i got mad went in the kitchen and told her to pack everything up I'm taking it to the fire department so they can give it out.inspector said I can have you arrested if you take that food,I turned to the deputy said take me if you have to but wait till I take this food to the fire department.he said I've got more important things to do and walked off.
Time to put that mother frenchie in the river

greystone mountain man

Super OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to put that mother frenchie in the river
I wanted to get violent but that wasn't the time or the place.you should have seen the look on them people's faces standing there waiting on food when he told them to throw it in the dump.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Birthday gift to myself wanted a full-size 9mm for the range tired of microcompactsView attachment 435752
255.00 no tax here and rk has a 4.99 shipping special going on
View attachment 435753
These are contract overrun for the Brazilian and Philippine police and military they won't be in the US long they said.
I always wanted one but they were never available before
A 9mm tx .22 is what it looks likeView attachment 435754best job I've ever had good people.
1am today the women at work found out it's my birthday and got me godfather's pizza it was really good and cupcakes
Then another woman got me papa John's pizza
And then a Filipino woman brought me kiwi and blueberries for some reason
And homemade beef with rice
That was at 1am
I brought most of it home
I'm on vacation until Saturday after next.
Is it safe to assume a Happy Cake Day wish is in order?

🍰🎂🧁

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanted to get violent but that wasn't the time or the place.you should have seen the look on them people's faces standing there waiting on food when he told them to throw it in the dump.
im a irritable miserable *f-word at times and it wouldnt have mattered
the people around you need help not some *f-wordface telling them what can be done

i almost got in trouble at the philadelphia airport because one black woman that worked there was picking on another black woman that worked there was stuttering
and i told the one woman to shut up
she asked what i said and the whole area got quiet and i said shut up we are trying to hear what the one that was stuttering was saying
not a damn thing else was said

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've discovered in decades of dealing with many different organizations
The most useless people are always promoted to to the top positions by being
Friends, family or just banging someone in charge
They want to be in charge and rule over everyone but cannot do the job.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoas.
Most of a day of work and then I'm off to catch up with the family 4 hrs south for 9 days of various sport tournaments.
On hearing this a good client asked me if I could tow a 8x5 tandem, you'd say 5x8, trailer to hand over to their other branch which adds a small complication but no majors.

Keep safe ay.

And HBD @Czed Dave.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy birthday Dave

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter told me the other day that her director in her municipal office was being replaced by a new appointee by the newly elected mayor

The last mayor was a nightmare and everyone is glad to be shed of him but the director he appointed was seriously good at his job and very well loved by the people under him

So naturally lets toss him out and appoint someone who may or may not be qualified

:facepalm: