Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well i messed up.
After 10 years of staying out of such places i saw a bright new building where a vacant lot was.
So i walked in, there was nice quality fishing equipment, clothes and wildlife mounts.
As walked farther into the building i ran headlong into pallets of ammo, an indoor range and walls of guns.
So i stuck my hands into my pockets and walked around seeing things that i have then went by the camo guns but then there was a wall of the dreaded black rifles, something i have avoided all these years. I tried to give the salesman a very specific wish list of features that i wanted knowing that it should be a special order to get one but out of at least 50 rifles he had one then he knocked off money cause he didnt have one in the box
I now own one of the damn things.
They gave me a discount card for my next visit.
Stay out of gun shops stay out of gun shops stay out of gun shops

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well i messed up.
After 10 years of staying out of such places i saw a bright new building where a vacant lot was.
So i walked in, there was nice quality fishing equipment, clothes and wildlife mounts.
As walked farther into the building i ran headlong into pallets of ammo, an indoor range and walls of guns.
So i stuck my hands into my pockets and walked around seeing things that i have then went by the camo guns but then there was a wall of the dreaded black rifles, something i have avoided all these years. I tried to give the salesman a very specific wish list of features that i wanted knowing that it should be a special order to get one but out of at least 50 rifles he had one then he knocked off money cause he didnt have one in the box
I now own one of the damn things.
They gave me a discount card for my next visit.
Stay out of gun shops stay out of gun shops stay out of gun shops
Andy and me can take care of disappearing that pretty damn quick

You have your choice of boating accident, tsunami, or extinction level event meteor strike

If you act now and book our service this week we can give you two catastrophes for the price of one and write your insurance claim for you as well

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Andy and me can take care of disappearing that pretty damn quick

You have your choice of boating accident, tsunami, or extinction level event meteor strike

If you act now and book our service this week we can give you two catastrophes for the price of one and write your insurance claim for you as well
The government says i can't be trusted with such a thing .
So being a good Georgia rebel/redneck i felt it my duty to have one.
I mean it's fast, loud, and dangerous, whats not to like.