Not So Pro 3

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I see where you’re coming from, but I’m not sold he’s an arsonist type. He was pretty nervous about lighting up his slash piles after that big fire, and he was taking fire prevention steps in his rebuild around his property.
Didn't he get diagnosed with lyme disease soon before he stopped posting? I'm sure health issues would never keep someone off the forums...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see where you’re coming from, but I’m not sold he’s an arsonist type. He was pretty nervous about lighting up his slash piles after that big fire, and he was taking fire prevention steps in his rebuild around his property.
I didn't get arsonist vibes from him either. Hopefully, he is ok.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't he get diagnosed with lyme disease soon before he stopped posting? I'm sure health issues would never keep someone off the forums...
Yes he did
You have more time when health issues or you sleep more
But I became miserable and it didn’t take much for me to cuss someone or jump down throats
Even my sister said that I was a complete *a-hole

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes he did
But I became miserable and it didn’t take much for me to cuss someone or jump down throats
I respond much in the same way. You get to a point, when living in pain and discomfort to that extent, where waking up is a genuine disappointment.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes he did
I get grumpy when I'm laid up. I get it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I respond much in the same way. You get to a point, when living in pain and discomfort to that extent, where waking up is a genuine disappointment.

I get grumpy when I'm laid up. I get it.
It was to the point this summer that I told my sister that I shouldn’t have had the heart surgery and that I was really ready to go

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, 41 and mostly cloudy and some rain all week, but for now Saturday and Sunday are looking good for mowing

It has been almost 3 weeks and it's out of control

The only thing saving me is the lack of sunshine has drastically slowed down the growth

A lot of the hay farmers around here aren't going to get a second cutting this year

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, 41 and mostly cloudy and some rain all week, but for now Saturday and Sunday are looking good for mowing

It has been almost 3 weeks and it's out of control

The only thing saving me is the lack of sunshine has drastically slowed down the growth

A lot of the hay farmers around here aren't going to get a second cutting this year
It’s been over 6 weeks since I last cut my grass
Drought here and I’ve mowed grass twice since may

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As for the Nova Scotia fires, best I can find is one person charged back in January that I don't think was him (22 yrs old) and another fire still being investigated that no one is talking about.

I never really engaged with him much as there always seemed like something was off to me, quite possibly just how hard he worked to insert himself in to the conversation so quickly or what but...

Two Reports:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another beautiful ride in on the scooter this morning. Wood framing is the name of this weeks game. Next week is Construction Fall Protection training in Las Vegas. Stay safe men.
If my vstar sells I'm looking at this boulevard IMG_20240906_135307.jpg
I don't ride much anymore but a lot of the guy's at my new job ride
And it would save gas on my 1 hour commute each day
These things sell cheap 2k
14k miles.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately people around here equate Echo as "cheap chinese"... I hear differently from the forums here, now I want to get one....and a Dolmar....
Echo makes a really solid chainsaw. A bit on the heavy side, size for size compared to others, but they are very well designed.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't get arsonist vibes from him either. Hopefully, he is ok.
To add some perspective to this mystery: Jugs and I had a 26 page direct message that we talked back and forth on almost daily for a while. He was really getting into logging with that Timberjack he bought and he had questions, I had answers, and it continued from there about other logging related topics. The last time he messaged me was Feb 18th, 2024. I checked in on him 10 days later without a reply. Again a month later, asking how his Lymes was doing. Again no reply.

I know he was obnoxious in this thread, and even abrasive to some of you, but my opinion is that he was trying a bit too hard to fit in. He wasn’t that way at all in our PM. If I remember right, he’s 10-12 years younger than me.

Anyway, don’t mean to ramble, but I’d like to find out why he just ghosted this site, and Forestry Forum, without warning.