timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
6:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great idea. I should have enough room for 1 adapter, since the other side has a step-up.

No it did not. I’ve never bench bled a master cylinder before - always just thrown them on and bled them once hooked up. What do I gain by bench bleeding it?
Alot less chassis bleeding and air pockets.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trail cam caught a hawk swooping through the clearing this afternoon.
That’s awesome, haven’t gotten many of the osprey or the bald eagles that seem to be in abundance this year but have captured a few of the blue herons lately, including one perched in a tree that I have never seen before.

IMG_0465.jpegIMG_0466.jpegIMG_0500.jpeg

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys. Got a infection in one of my toes. Antibiotics will hopefully clear it up. Last time this happened they removed the whole dang toenail. Stay safe guys

Stop putting your foot in Grafton style ham sandwiches.

I

I refrained from all such activities... Maybe it's just from riding in the Tahoe?
I just hope it's not your casting foot

That could seriously put a crimp in your fly fishing

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
5:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon fellas. After talking with a few of the members here and Dallas himself, it appears that a fundraiser is in order.

As some or most of you know by now, Dallas has not been able to work for quite some time. He had heart surgery and then has a debilitating back injury with advanced arthritis that they have not been able to fix. He has been denied benfits and disability. As we all know, the medical costs and time off work are expensive and the monthly bills don't stop. I know Dallas probably rubs some people the wrong way and has not been really active in the short term, but I do know he stills watches. I hope we can all come together as a community of chainsaw guys/gals to help a guy out.

I will be tracking all the donations and will track and update the list of raffle items. As always a $10.00 donation gets your name in the drawing. One ticket for every $10.00 donation. Please help us out and add your username when you make a donation. Do not mention a raffle when making that donation. A raffle list will be posted and updated as the items come in.

https://gofund.me/45fcecd3 Dallas Davis Medical Bills