Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon fellas. After talking with a few of the members here and Dallas himself, it appears that a fundraiser is in order.

As some or most of you know by now, Dallas has not been able to work for quite some time. He had heart surgery and then has a debilitating back injury with advanced arthritis that they have not been able to fix. He has been denied benfits and disability. As we all know, the medical costs and time off work are expensive and the monthly bills don't stop. I know Dallas probably rubs some people the wrong way and has not been really active in the short term, but I do know he stills watches. I hope we can all come together as a community of chainsaw guys/gals to help a guy out.

I will be tracking all the donations and will track and update the list of raffle items. As always a $10.00 donation gets your name in the drawing. One ticket for every $10.00 donation. Please help us out and add your username when you make a donation. Do not mention a raffle when making that donation. A raffle list will be posted and updated as the items come in.

https://gofund.me/45fcecd3 Dallas Davis Medical Bills

When you start the thread specifically on it, put my 044 in for a prize.

This one..

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon fellas. After talking with a few of the members here and Dallas himself, it appears that a fundraiser is in order.

As some or most of you know by now, Dallas has not been able to work for quite some time. He had heart surgery and then has a debilitating back injury with advanced arthritis that they have not been able to fix. He has been denied benfits and disability. As we all know, the medical costs and time off work are expensive and the monthly bills don't stop. I know Dallas probably rubs some people the wrong way and has not been really active in the short term, but I do know he stills watches. I hope we can all come together as a community of chainsaw guys/gals to help a guy out.

I will be tracking all the donations and will track and update the list of raffle items. As always a $10.00 donation gets your name in the drawing. One ticket for every $10.00 donation. Please help us out and add your username when you make a donation. Do not mention a raffle when making that donation. A raffle list will be posted and updated as the items come in.

I'm in for a port job.....and I'll see what else I can dig up.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy fellas. Not going to lie, it’s about time we help Dall out. I’ll see what I can come up with.

It took me 8 different stores between 2 different cities, 30 miles apart, before I was able to find the step down adapter @timg mentioned I should get… BUT, I got one! Now back to assembling brake parts..

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wishing for the best outcome.
Donation sent to the old grump!

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you start the thread specifically on it, put my 044 in for a prize.

This one..

Thank you Ed! I will get it on the prize list

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I need to get out to the garage and check but I have a new Stihl LW Bar to add to the prize list, just need to confirm 25" or 28".

Woodrow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have started the official fundraiser thread over in the Chainsaws area. I asked for it to be pinned to the top and moved wherever it should be. That is where I will have all the updates and the raffle prize list.

Woodrow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to get out to the garage and check but I have a new Stihl LW Bar to add to the prize list, just need to confirm 25" or 28".
Thanks for the donation Gary! I will add it to the list when you confirm the length.