Not So Pro 3

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, today’s all VEGAN TOFU recipe is brought to you by the US Methane Producers board and the American Hay Society

Today’s recipe calls for 48 oz of firm pressed tofu but since I’m not a sissy I substituted dead cow

Step by step instructions

1: Knock the horns off
2: Wipe its ass
3: Salt and pepper to taste
4: Throw it on the grill, count to 10, and flip it
5: Plate that puppy up

View attachment 426184

If it won’t fit on the plate then man up, grow a pair, and tell the boss to buy some damn man size dinner plates

Follow me for more amazing VEGAN recipes
I will subscribe to this cooking channel

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. Another Monday morning of cloudy and rainy weather, on and off all night. I really wish we could send some to those that need it, we have far too much. Saturday we were chased of the lake by a fast moving storm, yesterday some light showers while cruising and the just as we were going to bed last night it started coming down heavy again,

Really could use some drying up around here…IMG_0121.jpeg

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, probably going to be hot and dry here. Don't want to look. I will be surprised if it rains. Making my firefighting plans now.
Don't be sad Gary, we always plan ahead for stuff. Just in case. Like bringing an umbrella with you when you go out.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Monday fellas! (And good day to you, Adam, time traveler of the future)

Chance of heavy/severe storms again this afternoon. Like Gary, wish I could send the rain to TN for ya’ll.. Looks to be a dry spell for us here after today though. We shall see.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks,

I am in tractor screwing, the water hoses and coolant remain.
Then I have to hope for luck and not a big bang when I turn the key.

If successful, the next step is to find good led headlights. There are so many to choose from, and I don't know what is good or bad. It's almost a one-time investment, so better light is better, and the price a little less important.

The 262 secret compartment. Sorry. I took an oath.
Not my style, I have so much gear that I lost control a long time ago of what I have and what I don't have.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening folks. Just got back to the hotel from the race. Had a small storm a couple hours before it started but the race stayed dry. Wouldve liked to see Larson do better, but I'll take a Ryan Blaney win.

Also, here's something pretty wild. The kid who shot Trump? I knew him. He was in my physics class just this past semester. And actually in my lab group. He was kinda quiet but not socially awkward. I had plenty of small talk discussions with him. He was super mild mannered and easygoing. Never heard him say a word about politics. I'm really, really shocked by it.

I'm seriously just kinda stunned. I've been texting back and forth in a group text with some of the other people that were in that class and we're all just in disbelief. I'm still wrapping my brain around it.
The world is small sometimes.
I wonder what motive he had, at 20 years old it is rare to find someone who is politically positioned.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have probably over 30 Tsumura solid bar's and 6 of the older lw bar's i could never tell the difference between them
But i haven't bought any of the newer lw versions View attachment 425353
I bought 3 28" neotec bar's with chains for what 1 Tsumura 24" costView attachment 425354
I'm liking the china bars so far they have been goodView attachment 425355
Anymore my favorite is the oregon versacut 24"
Cheap and light used to be 34-36.00 for 24" now 50.00 or so
I try to avoid buying anything other than steel bar, I'm so clumsy when chopping that it's good to have one bar that is elastic without permanently bending lol

TsuMura comes with a premium bar for the K095 mount as well, as does Cannonbar with Duralite. They just haven't hit the market yet.
Both of these brands are known to have delivery problems.

Good times for those of us who feel finished with laminated bars.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I try to avoid buying anything other than steel bar, I'm so clumsy when chopping that it's good to have one bar that is elastic without permanently bending lol

TsuMura comes with a premium bar for the K095 mount as well, as does Cannonbar with Duralite. They just haven't hit the market yet.
Both of these brands are known to have delivery problems.

Good times for those of us who feel finished with laminated bars.
One can only have so many glamour bars. Ask me how I know.

Good morning OPE