Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
1:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening folks. Just got back to the hotel from the race. Had a small storm a couple hours before it started but the race stayed dry. Wouldve liked to see Larson do better, but I'll take a Ryan Blaney win.

Also, here's something pretty wild. The kid who shot Trump? I knew him. He was in my physics class just this past semester. And actually in my lab group. He was kinda quiet but not socially awkward. I had plenty of small talk discussions with him. He was super mild mannered and easygoing. Never heard him say a word about politics. I'm really, really shocked by it.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening folks. Just got back to the hotel from the race. Had a small storm a couple hours before it started but the race stayed dry. Wouldve liked to see Larson do better, but I'll take a Ryan Blaney win.

Also, here's something pretty wild. The kid who shot Trump? I knew him. He was in my physics class just this past semester. And actually in my lab group. He was kinda quiet but not socially awkward. I had plenty of small talk discussions with him. He was super mild mannered and easygoing. Never heard him say a word about politics. I'm really, really shocked by it.
Whoa!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That’s crazy!!

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm seriously just kinda stunned. I've been texting back and forth in a group text with some of the other people that were in that class and we're all just in disbelief. I'm still wrapping my brain around it.
That’s a lot to process.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, today’s all VEGAN TOFU recipe is brought to you by the US Methane Producers board and the American Hay Society

Today’s recipe calls for 48 oz of firm pressed tofu but since I’m not a sissy I substituted dead cow

Step by step instructions

1: Knock the horns off
2: Wipe its ass
3: Salt and pepper to taste
4: Throw it on the grill, count to 10, and flip it
5: Plate that puppy up

IMG_5154.jpeg

If it won’t fit on the plate then man up, grow a pair, and tell the boss to buy some damn man size dinner plates

Follow me for more amazing VEGAN recipes

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening sir

It looks like evening here with the heavy gray cloud cover and rain

It's barely above 50 and the furnace has actually cycled on a few times today with the thermostat set at 65
I wish we had that weather. Today was a cool 97 lol. A lot better than it has been.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This is super crazy

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So.....
Joe was in a group text with a modern day just about Lee Harvey Oswald.
And we're in a group text with Joe. The spooks will be all up in the comms.
I think now's a good time to say....

"Don't come any closer Marshal, I've got dent pullers and I'm not afraid to throw them".

🥒