Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could just go with sovereign citizen that always tries to do what is right.
I like that.
I am having the same moral struggle as Randy

Spent my life as a staunch conservative and will never ever be a liberal but I feel if we don’t find common ground and get away from all of the craziness from both
extremes we are going to keep sinking into this mess
Well said.
There’s no compromise and things are so fked up right now. We The People is a damn joke. The hard left is really bad and so many sheep go along with it. In reality all politicians are trash no matter what side, but damn we sure need a change. The average person can’t hardly afford to live.
The cost of living (at least where I live) can be blamed on generations of political con artists on both sides of the isle. They slowly but surely gave away our entire nation away to the billionaire class while using wedge issues to make half of the country hate the other half. . They own the courts, the lawmakers, and set the prices however they like. Now they are far too powerful to get that level of control back away from them. Luckily, I remember better times.....and ain't got that many years left to watch it all be destroyed.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like that.

Well said.

The cost of living (at least where I live) can be blamed on generations of political con artists on both sides of the isle. They slowly but surely gave away our entire nation away to the billionaire class while using wedge issues to make half of the country hate the other half. . They own the courts, the lawmakers, and set the prices however they like. Now they are far too powerful to get that level of control back away from them. Luckily, I remember better times.....and ain't got that many years left to watch it all be destroyed.
I don’t know if it will ever be good or at least decent again. The reality is the government needs to be overthrown and start over fresh.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know if it will ever be good or at least decent again. The reality is the government needs to be overthrown and start over fresh.
Tough to do without turning the country over to an authoritarian dictatorship. As Ben Franklin famously said...."A republic, if you can keep it."
Alright, talked me into it - I’ll run for President. I’ve winged it this far in life, I can wing that too. We can have saw races on the south lawn.
I'd vote for you Andy !!!!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tough to do without turning the country over to an authoritarian dictatorship. As Ben Franklin famously said...."A republic, if you can keep it."

I'd vote for you Andy !!!!
Well tell the others! Spread the word! 🤣

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very tough but we’re damn near at a dictatorship right now.
Maybe over there in Commiefornia !!!! Tennessee is a very red state and here the Liberals say the same thing about our government. Perspective....

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like that.

Well said.

This is bordering on banned camp territory but it ties in to what you just said so here goes

In my mind and opinion the Republican politicians and hopefuls on the upper state and national political levels have never pretended that they were anything but wealthy upper class people and generally white

On the other hand the Democratic hopefuls on the same path have almost ALWAYS portrayed themselves as the friend of the working man and the downtrodden, but were generally just as well off as the Republicans they accused of being "privileged", all while portraying themselves as part of that downtrodden and oppressed target audience

I don't think Nancy Pelosi and all her kind live in third hand single wides and have 2-3 jobs to make ends meet, yet the very people they seem to be courting for support eat up their rhetoric with a spoon

This is just my perception and I am not looking down on anyone, the boss and I lived in a single wide and had to eat commodity cheese for a few years of our life together and we were both either working or she was still in school; we have been there and done that

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe over there in Commiefornia !!!! Tennessee is a very red state and here the Liberals say the same thing about our government. Perspective....
In general can’t really see anyone happy from either side. Things are so out of control.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is bordering on banned camp territory but it ties in to what you just said so here goes

In my mind and opinion the Republican politicians and hopefuls on the upper state and national political levels have never pretended that they were anything but wealthy upper class people and generally white

On the other hand the Democratic hopefuls on the same path have almost ALWAYS portrayed themselves as the friend of the working man and the downtrodden, but were generally just as well off as the Republicans they accused of being "privileged", all while portraying themselves as part of that downtrodden and oppressed target audience

I don't think Nancy Pelosi and all her kind live in third hand single wides and have 2-3 jobs to make ends meet, yet the very people they seem to be courting for support eat up their rhetoric with a spoon

This is just my perception and I am not looking down on anyone, the boss and I lived in a single wide and had to eat commodity cheese for a few years of our life together and we were both either working or she was still in school; we have been there and done that
No lies detected.

Why does is it so damn hard to get a government that actually represents US?