3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter just sent this to me and her brother

Crap like this is one of the main reasons we chose not to live anywhere near the Anchorage area when we built our new house, despite our daughter living there and our son living in our old house that was in the municipality as well

74249299459__F94EC66C-EA2A-44A1-A8AC-07448DB29797.jpeg

The hundreds of miles of trails and greenbelts within the city USED to be a huge draw, but over the years as the liberals flourished and kept rallying for less and less police "interference" and more and more rights for the "disenfranchised" we ended up with messes like this

It is a little difficult to ride a bike with bearspray in your hands, or a Glock for that matter

I used to ride my bike from work to my car in the parking lot by the dump 15 miles closer to home and rode through this same area as well as other routes and I would get sketched out even then, and that was 8 years ago

It has just gotten exponentially worse

The State Troopers that worked in the courthouse flat told me to ignore the law and keep a handgun in my bike bag but I have always been a law abiding type and I certainly didn't want to jeopardize my future, my pension, etc

But SOMEBODY needs to light up a few of these scumbags to get the point across

Harsh?

Yeah

But cumbayah certainly isn't working

Rant off

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Crap like this is one of the main reasons we chose not to live anywhere near the Anchorage area when we built our new house, despite our daughter living there and our son living in our old house that was in the municipality as well

View attachment 425819

The hundreds of miles of trails and greenbelts within the city USED to be a huge draw, but over the years as the liberals flourished and kept rallying for less and less police "interference" and more and more rights for the "disenfranchised" we ended up with messes like this

It is a little difficult to ride a bike with bearspray in your hands, or a Glock for that matter

I used to ride my bike from work to my car in the parking lot by the dump 15 miles closer to home and rode through this same area as well as other routes and I would get sketched out even then, and that was 8 years ago

The State Troopers that worked in the courthouse flat told me to ignore the law and keep a handgun in my bike bag but I have always been a law abiding type and I certainly didn't want to jeopardize my future, my pension, etc

Harsh?

Yeah

Rant off

Chest holster. Easy to get a handgun out of those.
I have one for my .44

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 425819

Harsh?

Yeah

Rant off
Roger lcp or Smith and Wesson bodyguard are handier than bear spray. They even have a handle.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chest holster. Easy to get a handgun out of those.
I have one for my .44
Well that’s my approach as well and if travel to or from work wasn’t involved I was always well armed on the trails

Sadly that’s not the default answer for all the liberals that caused this mess

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 425819

Harsh?

Yeah

Rant off
Isn't Alaska a constitutional carry state? How would carrying not be a thing? I am going to have to look that up.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Isn't Alaska a constitutional carry state? How would carrying not be a thing? I am going to have to look that up.
Absolutely an option, the right is guaranteed, although about 30 years ago Anchorage outlawed open carry because it was scaring the tourists

Luckily that opened the door for concealed carry, which up until then wasn't needed, and which doesn't even require a permit unless you want one for NICS checks or reciprocity

That doesn't mean the Sheeple are smart enough to take advantage of it

THEY don't see the problem and WON'T see the problem until they get knocked over the head and raped, robbed, or worse

Sadly all my guns went down on the Titanic so now I just have a slingshot

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolutely an option, the right is guaranteed, although about 30 years ago Anchorage outlawed open carry because it was scaring the tourists

Luckily that opened the door for concealed carry, which up until then wasn't needed, and which doesn't even require a permit unless you want one for NICS checks or reciprocity

That doesn't mean the Sheeple are smart enough to take advantage of it

THEY don't see the problem and WON'T see the problem until they get knocked over the head and raped, robbed, or worse

Sadly all my guns went down on the Titanic so now I just have a slingshot
I still have all mine, I doubt they would like to come get them. Would be the "drew the short straw" for the team that gets to come. I would end up losing, they would lose more. Just saying, when it is time to hide them, probably time to use them.

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 425819

Harsh?

Yeah

Rant off
Ypu should just let them have the bike. You shouldnt fight back you dont know what theyve been through in life.

Heavy on the sarcasm. Just curious…left leaning blue run city?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well that’s my approach as well and if travel to or from work wasn’t involved I was always well armed on the trails

Sadly that’s not the default answer for all the liberals that caused this mess
This is one of many reasons why I can't be a "liberal". I also have many reasons why I'll never call myself a "conservative" again either. Sad huh?

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could just go with sovereign citizen that always tries to do what is right.
This is one of many reasons why I can't be a "liberal". I also have many reasons why I'll never call myself a "conservative" again either. Sad huh?
I am having the same moral struggle as Randy

Spent my life as a staunch conservative and will never ever be a liberal but I feel if we don’t find common ground and get away from all of the craziness from both extremes we are going to keep sinking into this mess

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s no compromise and things are so fked up right now. We The People is a damn joke. The hard left is really bad and so many sheep go along with it. In reality all politicians are trash no matter what side, but damn we sure need a change. The average person can’t hardly afford to live.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just curious if you were too high for cooling off the ocean and too low for “mountain” temps

If that makes sense
Even at 7,000 foot right now is pushing 100. At that elevation nobody has ac because normally never a need. Definitely way too far away from ocean cooling. Used to live in the Bay Area and lots of ocean cooling there. 90 would be considered extreme

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ypu should just let them have the bike. You shouldnt fight back you dont know what theyve been through in life.

Heavy on the sarcasm. Just curious…left leaning blue run city?
Yup, not always been that way but it’s going down that path at a rapid pace

That’s why I moved to the valley with all the others who are fed up with the train wreck that Anchorage has become