Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife found a recent message on our landline answering machine we haven't touched in a long time.
It's the crotchety old dipshìt down the road.
He tells me he's going to call the cops if I continue to ride my motorcycle past his house at 5pm on my way home from work. It's causing trouble.
I'd like to hear the response when he calls them and says there's a guy riding a registered, insured, street legal motorcycle past my house, on the way to his house, at 5pm...

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
anyone heard from Maulhead? Was supposed to buy a couple saws from him but he disappeared as of 24 June.
He’s been more absent in the last couple months than he’s been here. I know he had some family stuff to sort out, and that was taking up a lot of his time back then.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just looked and I don't either, maybe when they started the Goldmember deal us peasants lost that right

Guess the boss needs to get involved

Plus I am an Aśśhole
I clicked the avatar at the top of the page to the left of the envelope. Then in the list I clicked account details. Maybe you went at it a different way. Should be there.Screenshot_20240711-203546.png

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I clicked the avatar at the top of the page to the left of the envelope. Then in the list I clicked account details. Maybe you went at it a different way. Should be there.View attachment 425733
I did too. No big deal i just knew i could change it before and now i can’t.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I clicked the avatar at the top of the page to the left of the envelope. Then in the list I clicked account details. Maybe you went at it a different way. Should be there.View attachment 425733
Nope, just don't got it

Plus I am still an Asśhole

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife found a recent message on our landline answering machine we haven't touched in a long time.
He tells me he's going to call the cops if I continue to ride my motorcycle past his house at 5pm on my way home from work. It's causing trouble.
I'd like to hear the response when he calls them and says there's a guy riding a registered, insured, street legal motorcycle past my house, on the way to his house, at 5pm...
Biker trash. Keep the noise levels up Ed. Good job on keeping his blood pressure up

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said meeting him at Bojangle’s tomorrow and he’ll buy you lunch.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 425747
It may be not showing it because you are using your phone and it is opening the mobile site. See if you have an option to open in desktop site. This is what it looks like in Chrome.

Just checked, I added the "Teh debil" bit a year or so ago and no longer have the option to change it on a desktop, no matter how many clicky buttons I hit.

Making me think even more it’s a GoldMember thing

@Lnk and @Only the Tony can do it and both are GoldMembers

Can’t hide money…