Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / evening all. This old body is tired and sore after doing yard work mostly of the day yesterday. Did get to cruise the lake for a couple hours late in the day before being chased off for weather.

These curds are $9 in Fargo I’d make the 4 hour drive anytime I had a copilot ready to go.

IMG_0012.jpeg

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / evening all. This old body is tired and sore after doing yard work mostly of the day yesterday. Did get to cruise the lake for a couple hours late in the day before being chased off for weather.

These curds are $9 in Fargo I’d make the 4 hour drive anytime I had a copilot ready to go.

View attachment 425233
What’s the dipping sauce choices?

I have never gotten the fried curds at any of the local fairs

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The place is called Brew Bird and all their fried items are Gluten Free, pretty much the only place I have found cheese curds I can eat. All the non-GF people that I have dragged their thought the food was incredible too.

Sauces you ask? They have a few :

IMG_0267.png

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The place is called Brew Bird and all their fried items are Gluten Free, pretty much the only place I have found cheese curds I can eat. All the non-GF people that I have dragged their thought the food was incredible too.

Sauces you ask? They have a few :

View attachment 425258
“Listed from Midwestern to hot”

Bwahahahaha

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I would generally say you’re missing out, but be warned: like anything, there are very good fried curds, and also very blah fried curds, depending where you get them from. I wouldn’t just get them from anywhere.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just spent the last hour cultivating what's left of my sweet corn. Someone left the gate down and they walked through the fence and ate most of the stalks right down to the ground. Currently sitting on my butt, sipping coffee, and talking myself into and out of filling the freezer early.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had some visitors yesterday afternoon. View attachment 425260We had a neighbor come gather them. Worked out pretty well only a handful hanging around out there now.
I guess they moved on, and left a few behind,, as much as we beekeeper think is a shame. It’s all natures way of survival of the fittest or Darwinians evolution.😉