Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning folks,
have had a few days off from all the work, tomorrow is Monday and I plan to drive to pick up the MF parts that have arrived (hope they've got the hose clamps now too).

I'm going to get some tarpaulin over the building truss so that it has time to dry out.
Will make plans for the new building as well.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Sunday. I guess I am one of them organic types, I just don't use herbicides here. But I don't earn a living doing anything farm related either. I don't begrudge anyone using the stuff. But it can't be good for us. I saw an interview once with a Monsanto guy telling the interviewer how safe Roundup was. The guy offered the Monsanto dude a shot glass of it to drink. The interview was over! I don't know a solution and am not criticizing. Just wish we could do without the stuff.

whybother

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Sunday. I guess I am one of them organic types, I just don't use herbicides here. But I don't earn a living doing anything farm related either. I don't begrudge anyone using the stuff. But it can't be good for us. I saw an interview once with a Monsanto guy telling the interviewer how safe Roundup was. The guy offered the Monsanto dude a shot glass of it to drink. The interview was over! I don't know a solution and am not criticizing. Just wish we could do without the stuff.

Herbicides have their place I believe. I also believe they don't need used on every acre every time you have the sprayer out...

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Herbicides have their place I believe. I also believe they don't need used on every acre every time you have the sprayer out...
I was reluctant to bring it up as it can be a devisive issue. However, I believe we are mostly all adults here. Not even the guys that have to use the stuff, want to. Margins are what they are, and you need to earn a profit from your labor. I get it. Just wish there was another way is all.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin gents, weather has been great here been in the triple digits and looking to stay that way for the next 7 days, everyone is complaining about it to me from their couch, I keep telling them to quit complaining about it to a guy that works outside in the rin all year, although I prefer 70-80's I rather be hot than soaked. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.