Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The sawzall master is making progress with the 372
View attachment 425156
I'll block up the rest if he can't get it.
Is he one of those people that borrows a saw, brings it back saying it won't cut, and when you choke it and pull the cord and it roars to life and he says "whats that noise?"

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tryouts?

You mean actually put forth some effort and try to be better than the other kids and actually EARN a spot on the team?

I am offended

This goes against the snowflake code of conduct and might result in hurt feelers all around

You are barbarians...
Lol…yeah tryouts. He plays 14u travel baseball that plays in some pretty big national tournaments.

He plays AAA travel hockey as well.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jax has been there before especially playing 2 sports. After a little time away and some time to think he’s always gone back.

I hope Cody rethinks it and decides to keep playing. What sport Adam? Cricket or soccer?
Soccer football.

The cricketer has been formally offered a place in our regional academy and doesn't know if she'll take it up.

I'm dying here.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cody walked up to his coach on Monday and said "It's too much. It's not fun anymore, and I'm not doing it"

Equal parts proud and heartbroken. He doesn't pipe up about much at all so for a 12yo to say that took some balls.

Coach has been awesome. We are going to play today after a week off training so it's a wait n see. Coincidentally? also got an email saying the team are dropping off one training a week, so maybe the little bugger is a changemaker.

Good luck to Jaxon either way.
You should be proud, too many kids are being ruined by being forced to pursue high level athletics too early. Giving them some freedom to choice will keep them playing for life and often they come back after doing some other things and are even more committed in the future.
Lol…yeah tryouts. He plays 14u travel baseball that plays in some pretty big national tournaments.

He plays AAA travel hockey as well.
I’m the one that can’t hide money? I just listened to a podcast about travel baseball and how it costs, not to mention knowing how much hockey costs…

Glad to hear Jax hasn’t been pigeonholed into just one or the other all year. They need choice and variety to thrive…

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is he one of those people that borrows a saw, brings it back saying it won't cut, and when you choke it and pull the cord and it roars to life and he says "whats that noise?"
Nah he's no sawman
I found him some falling saw blades for his sawzall.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He grew some balls today and ran my 372IMG_20240706_182502.jpgIMG_20240706_182430.jpgIMG_20240706_182440.jpgIMG_20240706_132802.jpg
His original plan was to climb it and chunk the whole tree down but the 021 wasn't having any
I think it's been 9 day's since he started on it
6 full sawzall day's.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you guys that cut hay ever get huge patches of wildflowers in your fields?

If you do get them do you just incorporate them into your hay cutting?
Us goat farmers do. More weeds the merrier. Cow people are probably similar. Horse people comb their fields and make sure not one blade of the wrong grass gets into the hay.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should be proud, too many kids are being ruined by being forced to pursue high level athletics too early. Giving them some freedom to choice will keep them playing for life and often they come back after doing some other things and are even more committed in the future.

I’m the one that can’t hide money? I just listened to a podcast about travel baseball and how it costs, not to mention knowing how much hockey costs…

Glad to hear Jax hasn’t been pigeonholed into just one or the other all year. They need choice and variety to thrive…
Yeah its not cheap thats for sure.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Us goat farmers do. More weeds the merrier. Cow people are probably similar. Horse people comb their fields and make sure not one blade of the wrong grass gets into the hay.
Around here the horse people try "organic farming" and have huge weed patches where there should be grass, and the cattle people actually grow feed....

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you guys that cut hay ever get huge patches of wildflowers in your fields?

If you do get them do you just incorporate them into your hay cutting?
Herbicide will get rid of most weeds. Down here on the gulf coast we have this trash grass we spray for but its tough to get rid of. Nothing will eat it either. Normally your first cutting will get rid of most of the trash.

Organic hay…now theres a new one on me. Thats the same kind sumbtch that drives an electric car and complains they cant escape an approaching hurricane.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 9