Not So Pro 3

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Sunday. I guess I am one of them organic types, I just don't use herbicides here. But I don't earn a living doing anything farm related either. I don't begrudge anyone using the stuff. But it can't be good for us. I saw an interview once with a Monsanto guy telling the interviewer how safe Roundup was. The guy offered the Monsanto dude a shot glass of it to drink. The interview was over! I don't know a solution and am not criticizing. Just wish we could do without the stuff.
Absolutely agree 100%. They need something else that we can use. But I bet if there was a safer option the elites that back those herbicide companies would stand to loose a lot of money.

Herbicides have been linked to all kinds of diseases. Parkinsons is the main one that comes to my mind. That sh1t stays in the water and the food we eat. But what do you do 🤷‍♂️ Any who ill get off my soap box.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@beaglebriar
How do you get the cylinders so clean?IMG_20240707_181507.jpgIMG_20240707_123429.jpg
Damn it's got compression now
IMG_20240707_182854.jpg
Felt like it was locked up
I thought i was going to rip the recoil apart but it held for now at least.
I left it in the sun a couple of hours and it made it easier to pull start
Heat cycling today.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@beaglebriar
How do you get the cylinders so clean?View attachment 425302View attachment 425303
Damn it's got compression now
View attachment 425304
Felt like it was locked up
I thought i was going to rip the recoil apart but it held for now at least.
I left it in the sun a couple of hours and it made it easier to pull start
Heat cycling today.
Totally Awesome from the dollar general in the usc. You want a sissy button on that one!! That cylinder plus a pop up should have absolutely retarded amounts of compression!