Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
8:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Stayed up late down at the neighbors place last night. We were playing Cards Against Humanity. Lots of laughs…

Sun is out for now, this morning, but rain showers turning to thunderstorms are on the way for the rest of the day. Remember the real reason we’re all slacking today.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas, sunshine for today, gonna get dad's garden planted in his memory today, he always planted memorial day & since he's no longer with us, it's up to me to carry on his love of gardening, my brother has been tending his orchard & doing a great job, it's not the same without him but I sure hope he's watching from above knowing iam doing my best. Enjoy your time with the family guys.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
9:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks. Skylark wheel arch is fitted up and the inner is painted and all set. Just needs welded in. Then I have to work on the lower rear section behind the rear wheel once I get the arch burned in.
20240527_133216.jpg
20240526_165037.jpg
I was bummed for Kyle Larson last night. Got screwed on a BS speeding penalty at the Indy 500 then made it all the way to Charlotte, suited up, got in the car and never got to run a lap because of the weather.