Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mother nature is really adding water to the pool right now. Slacking and watching the races.

I’d like to see Kyle Larson win the Indy 500. He’s running 2nd with 20 laps to go.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wrong time of year but you can come over and eliminate a few of these rabbits I have running around here.
Dog took off after one on Friday when my wife let him out. She had to chase after and was not happy.
He jumps one with me and I just tell him no and he stops..
I also think they ate some wiring off the kids car as it won't start. They ate the trailer brake wiring off my enclosed once.
I’m running kinda short on beagles at the moment. Lost my last one right after the season ended here in February or March.
I’ve never known them to bother wiring but with the vegetable based crap anything is possible.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening slackers. Sun finally showed up here after some light rain this morning. We were able to get both services done without getting wet. Tomorrow may be a different story. Apparently the vfw and legion commander need to call it by 730 to prevent costs for buses. Hard to call something that early as by 10 is could change. Stay safe this evening

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m running kinda short on beagles at the moment. Lost my last one right after the season ended here in February or March.
I’ve never known them to bother wiring but with the vegetable based crap anything is possible.
Thanks for clarification DJ. I thought wascally wabbits ate cawwots, but there's big gaps in my rural knowledge.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mother nature is really adding water to the pool right now. Slacking and watching the races.

I’d like to see Kyle Larson win the Indy 500. He’s running 2nd with 20 laps to go.
I was rooting for him too. I watched the majority of the race. He was running really strong till he got a BS pit road speeding penalty that put him a lap back. Watching the Coca-Cola 600 now. Allgaier filling in for Larson.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was rooting for him too. I watched the majority of the race. He was running really strong till he got a BS pit road speeding penalty that put him a lap back. Watching the Coca-Cola 600 now. Allgaier filling in for Larson.
I have that on now. Larson is on his way though.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening folks. Slackin' time. Changed the lift over for use on the other side of the dock. Stuffs in, a bit late but we waz having a good time with some folks makin chips last weekend.

20240526_174406.jpg
Ice cream's a calling, later . . .

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sun was out all day so I decided to fire up the mower. The swamp is mowed, it’s not pretty but it isn’t shin deep either.

IMG_9948.jpeg

Rain in the forecast again for the morning so it felt now or never. The other side of the house that got done last week needs it again, maybe one evening this week.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@JoeDirt did you see Stenhouse got fined $75k for punch Busch?

Probably worth every penny.

I did, I'm honestly on KB's side with that one. And it wasn't even a points race. Stenhouse is a clown.

Hopefully Larson gets to put some laps down.
I don't get into the soap opera but someone at work said the Busch's have always had the best of the best and were racing since they were kids and that's why everyone hates them. Is it true or is there more to it?