beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome pad DC. Is that what ya been staining?
Thanks Tim we’ve put a ton of work into it the last three years.
Kinda sorta…the pool deck to the left is what I’m working on. It was stained a cedar color and I hate it so I’m stripping it. I’ll go back over it with something brown.

Biggest problem is the stripper needs to stay wet so when the sun hits it I’m done for the day. Stayed cloudy today so I finally made some headway.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
4:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really many around me. All that I had came from members here out of state.
I call bs, my 125 was 1 of 3 in a lot from a guy nearby. I had about 10 or so others that I acquired locally too. Last I heard there were a few "generic" type Macs (10-series, 1-4* style, etc) in a buddy's boneyard and he had a few 797's hanging around too. If you really want one let me know what model and I can snoop around a bit. Or, if you go to David's gtg one of the hosts is the dude with the boneyard and the 797's so there's that too.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I call bs, my 125 was 1 of 3 in a lot from a guy nearby. I had about 10 or so others that I acquired locally too. Last I heard there were a few "generic" type Macs (10-series, 1-4* style, etc) in a buddy's boneyard and he had a few 797's hanging around too. If you really want one let me know what model and I can snoop around a bit. Or, if you go to David's gtg one of the hosts is the dude with the boneyard and the 797's so there's that too.
Nice you’ve had good luck!! Definitely going to the gtg and be cool to come back with something yellow.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That oak tree yesterday,
My 660 had rattled the spark plug loose 🤔 unbeknown to me .
I sort of figured it out at the time. But cracked on with the 461 _25” bar

I put the vid over here