Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't get into the soap opera but someone at work said the Busch's have always had the best of the best and were racing since they were kids and that's why everyone hates them. Is it true or is there more to it?
That's the opinion most people have of them. They grew up in a wealthy family that supported their racing careers, but so did most Nascar drivers. Kurt and Kyle Busch have historically been extremely hotheaded and childish, but also extremely talented drivers. IMO Kurt was always the more obnoxious of the two. Kyle was at least funny.

Kurt got injured and was forced to retire a few years ago. Around the same time, Kyle left his long time race team, Joe Gibbs Racing and has calmed down a lot since then. He's had a lot less success on the track since then as well, but he's been a lot more level-headed and maybe even likeable.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
8 people killed in lastnights storms in NW Arkansas.
EF 3 damage.
It was about 1hr north of me, lots of injuries & mega damage.
I was in a full blown tornado (Confirmed EF 1) on May 6th, & buddy let me tell ya, there were some prayers said that night!
Skeeery chit!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, woke at 3:30 due to wind and rain, laid listening for a train to come down the tracks. Which we don't have for 10 miles from here. I have no idea how much rain we got, but we are still here. Thunderstorms all morning, no hay cutting happening. I could always have big problems instead of these small ones. First world problems is what I call them. Hope everyone is ok.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys,

a day for tractor screwing, should get off the timing wheel cover, radiator and something different, rotate the machine until the points hit.
The goal for the day is to get the tractor set up so that everything is ready for diesel pump disassembly.

Will have to call tomorrow to find out how much Perkins #27610033 costs.
If it's extremely expensive, I might be lucky enough to borrow it from a dealer, I find prices from $60-$400 for a little Dallas dick !!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys. Today might be a day of no work. Gonna drop some beef ribs on the smoker a little later. Possibly finish up the GTG cutting board too.
Brisket here since 10 last night. Woke up to it at 162. Wrapped, re-loaded the coal, and sealed the WSM back up. We're on track for lunch. Did the pork candy in it yesterday. This was all that survived from a whole Costco belly.1000000446.jpg

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys,

a day for tractor screwing, should get off the timing wheel cover, radiator and something different, rotate the machine until the points hit.
The goal for the day is to get the tractor set up so that everything is ready for diesel pump disassembly.

Will have to call tomorrow to find out how much Perkins #27610033 costs.
If it's extremely expensive, I might be lucky enough to borrow it from a dealer, I find prices from $60-$400 for a little Dallas dick !!
Somewhere around $150 here Tor. Timing pin for a CAT is only $35…..crazy.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys,

My son texted me today, (work is cancelled for tomorrow, can we/you fell that other tree)

My reply, err yeh. 10 am ok ? So it’s on.

Yeh this tree is only half the size( height ) but still as wide and fuçking hollow and a few obstacles 🤔🤦‍♂️
Let’s see how this goes 🙄

Job done 😉

I,m pleased I thought about for a while, as the way it was suggested that they wanted me to fall it.
It wouldn’t have gone well at all ( no hinge)
IMG_7376.png

IMG_7375.pngIMG_7371.pngIMG_7370.jpeg
I'll sort a vid out later this evening.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somewhere around $150 here Tor. Timing pin for a CAT is only $35…..crazy.
Yep, and the MF service workshop uses either an 8 or an 8.5 drill bit to lock the pump. Just spoke to them, Brilliant people.
So it will be the cheap man solution for me too, can always afford to buy some drill bits so I can make my own Dallas cock.

All I know is that I will take my time and be very precise about everything, double check etc.
Make a drawing as well, the set screws are also (I think) adjustment, will use drill bits so I have control if so