Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking that you “individualize” a saw for each guy. Give them each a saw according to their tasks (climber gets a 201, groundie a 261, etc) and tell them they are not allowed to share it. It’s theirs to use and take care of. If it gets wrecked, you know who to blame. Then sweeten the pot by telling them if they stick with you for 3 years (or 4,5 whatever) they can keep it as their own for good… Guy tend to take better care of the saws when they know they are responsible for them, and no one else.
Seems like a good idea.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I used to buy these nice commercial rakes with fiberglass handles at an arborist place I go to..I could buy 6 at a time for a decent price.

Fukk that too..they get ran over..they get left in the bed and logs dumped on them..now they get broken by me..

Cheap ass rakes from now on.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks, 41 and cloudy on the way to 50 and cloudy

Rinse and repeat for the whole long weekend but I had nothing planned so to me it doesn't matter

Have a nice long weekend

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning ope. Just got home from getting groceries so I can smoke some food this weekend. Brisket ribs shot gun shells and jalapeños poppers. Should be a great weekend with family in town. Need to get everything smoked by Sunday morning as I will be volunteering for memorial weekend services with the legion and vfw.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning ope. Just got home from getting groceries so I can smoke some food this weekend. Brisket ribs shot gun shells and jalapeños poppers. Should be a great weekend with family in town. Need to get everything smoked by Sunday morning as I will be volunteering for memorial weekend services with the legion and vfw.
Sounds like a good time Nic.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Grad night tonight with the #futurewife's youngest. Fück those ceremonies are long and they no longer recognize a valedictorian. And this was one of the the most recognized districts in my state. I don't get it. The good news was I only saw one out of the 203 sit for the anthem. I'm glad that's dying.
Got a few grad parties coming up. My buddy’s sister just graduated from the U.S. Marshal academy. You’d never guess looking at her.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to buy these nice commercial rakes with fiberglass handles at an arborist place I go to..I could buy 6 at a time for a decent price.

Fukk that too..they get ran over..they get left in the bed and logs dumped on them..now they get broken by me..

Cheap ass rakes from now on.
If I come out and work for you I sure as heck want a good rake

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get busy slacker

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a good time Nic.
Thanks Andy. It should be. Wish Sam’s had briskets out as I had to ask for one. I prefer to buy the brisket when I can bend them in half. I’m sure it will still turn out. Was 17 pounds pretrim. Low and slow is my go to. The family knows we can not plan a time when smoking a brisket.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Andy. It should be. Wish Sam’s had briskets out as I had to ask for one. I prefer to buy the brisket when I can bend them in half. I’m sure it will still turn out. Was 17 pounds pretrim. Low and slow is my go to. The family knows we can not plan a time when I'm sitting on the couch.

Fixed