Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took one trailer load of brush to my cousins property. Second trailer full is ready for tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the help diks. Bunch of damn slackers. View attachment 420512
So what do you even haul in the bed of that pickup, if you won’t even put brush in it?

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what do you even haul in the bed of that pickup, if you won’t even put brush in it?
Topsoil, gravel, chainsaws, plywood, lumber, stuffs like that. Nicest vehicle I've had to this point. Trailer is easier and keeps the truck from getting all fugged up

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Grad night tonight with the #futurewife's youngest. Fück those ceremonies are long and they no longer recognize a valedictorian. And this was one of the the most recognized districts in my state. I don't get it. The good news was I only saw one out of the 203 sit for the anthem. I'm glad that's dying.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, didn't been just have a Friday? Everyone enjoy their memorial day weekend. We are dog sitting yet again. Poor dogs should just live here instead of getting uprooted this often. They claim they would miss them. Lol. Kids!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh he'll, I'll do better than that. As is how is price?? You need a new one Ryan. LOL

I'm pretty funny to work with 99% of the time and make the day fun no matter how miserable it is..

This kind of sh!t is getting worse and it's making me kinda mean, all those buttfuks approached me like a sleeping lion this morning and got in the trucks and left, I'm gonna sit here today and try to fix the stuff I can..we have 4 saws that are no Bueno in the last 2 weeks.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pretty funny to work with 99% of the time and make the day fun no matter how miserable it is..

This kind of sh!t is getting worse and it's making me kinda mean, all those buttfuks approached me like a sleeping lion this morning and got in the trucks and left, I'm gonna sit here today and try to fix the stuff I can..we have 4 saws that are no Bueno in the last 2 weeks.
Pay them an additional "tool allowance" to provide their own or would that bring its own worse problems?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Grad night tonight with the #futurewife's youngest. Fück those ceremonies are long and they no longer recognize a valedictorian. And this was one of the the most recognized districts in my state. I don't get it. The good news was I only saw one out of the 203 sit for the anthem. I'm glad that's dying.

Because winners are oppressors and losers are the oppressed.

Last edited: