GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a 5min storm 🤣
Before this rain event started we were 110% of average May rain, we are now approaching 250% average May rain.

Overall we need the moisture but the timing is horrible. Many farmers may not get back in the fields to finish panting before it’s too late.

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before this rain event started we were 110% of average May rain, we are now approaching 250% average May rain.

Overall we need the moisture but the timing is horrible. Many farmers may not get back in the fields to finish panting before it’s too late.
What are they panting about, eh?

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening gentlemen. Raining...and more to come. Firewood to process before I call it a night. Multiple black and brown bears spotted this week in the area. The little 45acp on my side doesn't exactly inspire confidence....it beats a sharp stick....unless your really proficient with sharp sticks......however, I am not.
Back to work!

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's up with the cut? You burn the trees before you cut them down in Engerland?
The guy wants the log milled up, so I did a humbolt cut the tree had a long pile of manure in front of it so I went low as I could. Also unbeknown hit some metal in the face cut.🤦‍♂️ I’ll be honest, i also had a Dutchman on the thicker hinge side
I bore cut it and came out the other back rear quarter.
I then must have cut a bit to much of the hinge when I came in from the other side 🤔🤷‍♂️

I put some wedges in and proceeded to cut out towards the back (that’s when i noticed it cut crooked) 🥱 I carried on and then tried to release it but it was difficult to see the cut. As it weren’t level
Anyhow I gave the guy in the tractor the signal to pull it

It did go almost where I wanted it to go for a soft landing (on the manure pile) so it didn’t get smashed on the gravel

If I were to do it again ? I’d do a slightly deeper face cut and just cut in from the back and wedge it

View recent photos.jpeg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful morning here. Still more yard work to be done
We have to mow any chance we get here. As soon as something is dry enough, I mow it, except the hay. Need a good dry window for that. Maybe June! I wish I could find a website that tracks rainfall in my area. I bet we are way above average so far this year. Better than dry though.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. Gonna be a busy weekend, gotta strip the stain off the pool and deck so we can get the pool open. Plus yard work and I have a huge maple to take down if everything comes together. Hanging over a house of course.
Last weekends tree work went well but I failed to take any pics…