Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After you get it down, maybe you can teach me.

My wife said her first cuss word at 26. It was in front of her mother, and it embarrassed her badly.

Damn fine machine. I'm jelly.

DALLAS !!!!!
lol Gfy gramps
Happy Friday fukkersView attachment 412107

Guess Dall’s hood now matches her back door..
I don’t have a cats eye Chevy lol
You have an eye for the fine details Adam, while I was wondering how that could even happen, you find the amazing hood latch holding. Nicely played.
He’s smarter than any masshole

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice skidder, high flow, and a clam bucket. She is set up Brent!

Was that on one knee or two begging for less of a project commitment my friend?
Thanks Tim.
Ive got the toothed bucket that she came with and a set of forks also.
Have access to a forklift jib boom for the occasional project that requires it. Nice for setting roof beams etc
I bought the 4 in 1 bucket about 5 years ago.
Guy ordered it for a tractor and then decided he didnt need it. Got a good deal on that one. Just had to change the couplers.
She definitely saves me a lot of work and steps.
Still pretty low hours for a 2005 machine.
Two speed, but dont think shes high flow.
Same chassis as a Takahuechi TL135, with a different cab. Wish it had the Taki roll up cab door. AC cab is nice, but the door got whacked before i got it.
20240315_171338.jpg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a few as well. Met lots of interesting people and saw lots interesting rigs when we were beating around up there.

I heard the US Forestry service shut down part of the trail up there? Citing erosion from the vehicle traffic exposing part of the pipe in places?

I used to go there an pound the piss out of a mid 70's dodge I had, my brother had a '66 bronco built for mud, few friends from school had some big mud trucks on tractor tires. Lots of drinking, lots of broken parts, lots of hangovers, at the pipeline.

My wife used to come with most times. One weekend she didn't tag along. There was busty blonde girl Carry, friend of some friend, she was in our group that weekend. She would not leave me alone all weekend. I told her repeatedly over the weekend I was married, she keep saying so what I can keep a secret. I kept telling her I don't keep secrets. She came in my tent one night almost totaly nude, and completely drunk, and she tried molesting me, I chased her out. I left the next morning dignity intact. Figured I would never see Carry again....

Few months later wife & I were out to eat, at a new steak house, few towns over, low and behold Carry was our waitress. I'm not sure what the look was on my face when Carry came to the table, but I was busted, wife said "Matthew it looks like you just saw a ghost, you know this girl.....huh, have you been banging her"

After a bunch of swearing between the two, an a small cat fight, we left without dinner, and I was on couch detail for the better part of a week.

I never banged Carry, but for the grief it caused me, I mine as well have. Lol