cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is true.

I'm gonna go trick or treating every night this summer to teach people a lesson that chanted "defund the police".

They cut the Nighy shift down to 1/3 of the officers, I can't wait.
If this happened in my hood they would staff back up quickly to respond to homicides. Folks keep guns on the nightstand here.
What the hell do you guys do for a living that you need so much energy for ?
Desk. Or supervision. Driving. Posting to OPE.
Do any of you guys have a suggestion on what's a good price for a used steel dump bed for a 2005 chevy ?
No
When I saw him strip for the first time at Magic Mountain at WVU it changed my life.
Should see him in Northern MI. Sausage Man grew up in town with all six of the PD and Sheriff. Nobody calls him a slacker up there...
There can't be less than eight guys blowing up your box right now.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a ton of pittsburgh memorabilia.

I'm not a Hockey fan my friend, sorry.

I grew up too poor for that, that was the rich kids sport. Lol.

Seriously though..

If you want one I'll get you one and send it.

Let me know, Homeboy.
I was only bustin on you as the whole shipment was high jacked on the way to the arena today.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If this happened in my hood they would staff back up quickly to respond to homicides. Folks keep guns on the nightstand here.

No

Should see him in Northern MI. Sausage Man grew up in town with all six of the PD and Sheriff. Nobody calls him a slacker up there...

All hell is gonna break loose I can tell you that..

The south side is already a zoo..just wait.. the east side is gonna be a full blown war zone when the sun goes down. Homewood was on 60 minutes..they called it the killing fields back then..it's gonna be even worse. It led this country for a few years in murders per capital.

It sounds weird coming from me of all people...but..a functional society has law and order..some of the people that were the loudest voices of this don't live in places and around the people that suffer the consequences, that part REALLY pisses off..rich urban, suburban and rural crybabies that vote for things that don't affect them.
Screenshot_20240314_211849_Photos.jpg
This is a map of the most heavily armed counties in America..and one is here..I'll report back in July.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One thing I’ve learned is that description is who Ryan is through his core. Hope one day to buy him a beer, an inspirationally good dude. Plus all the stuff Sara does for her kids, the world needs more like them.
Factual.
I just need to get better at following the rules..lol...
Fugh the rules.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All hell is gonna break loose I can tell you that..

The south side is already a zoo..just wait.. the east side is gonna be a full blown war zone when the sun goes down. Homewood was on 60 minutes..they called it the killing fields back then..it's gonna be even worse. It led this country for a few years in murders per capital.

It sounds weird coming from me of all people...but..a functional society has law and order..some of the people that were the loudest voices of this don't live in places and around the people that suffer the consequences, that part REALLY pisses off..rich urban, suburban and rural crybabies that vote for things that don't affect them.
View attachment 411976
This is a map of the most heavily armed counties in America..and one is here..I'll report back in July.
Looks like they didn't survey @Redfin

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome truck Randy!
My grandson's truck. He has a small fortune in it. The engine is out to be swapped. It had a worn out 305. A .040" over 350 is built to go back in. He has a hidden winch plate that goes between the frame rails, and a 13k lb winch for it. New fenders, inner fenders, grill, etc.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
2:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandson's truck. He has a small fortune in it. The engine is out to be swapped. It had a worn out 305. A .040" over 350 is built to go back in. He has a hidden winch plate that goes between the frame rails, and a 13k lb winch for it. New fenders, inner fenders, grill, etc.
Cool.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perfect.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

No

These old episodes of Cops innthe early 90s here are priceless lol !

If the cops still held down the streets like this they would have more lawsuithan they could handle..

Skip to 5 minutes if you want..it's hilarious!