Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sat in with her on a few chemo treatments..it was awful dude. Watching her cry and asking me if she was gonna make it busted me up inside. She beat it though..my life would be less without her.
It was a mates wife who is going through stage 4 bowel cancer treatment who sent me the joke. Both tough women by the sounds.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You did a good thing, she needed you, and you showed up. Kudos.

She has handwritten me a birthday card every year since we were in our early 20s, She's an old soul, if cancer would have taken her I probably would have lost it.

20240314_202612.jpg
Send @JoeDirt the address. LMAO

Maybe he could knock the dust off ? How old is he ?

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@John Wargo or the homeless son is working on that, thx though. Leonard Truck and Trailer in North Jackson, Ohio. Again my phone can't post a link. Wait it might be me? Std bed power dump insert or a sub framed power unit with dump with scissor or center hoist? Just my opinion to buy new and let them carry you. Hard to find good used with this kinda atuff.
Did you swing by the Speedway and make sure everything is in order?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
What does a bracelet have to do with a curfew? Or is it a tracking device put on her by the jail/police?
You have much to learn there young pup. Keep an open mind, but do more research on your own before asking so much of the time. JSNS

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
5:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening folks. Geez, I took a 2 hour break from the internet to work on engines and ride around with my neighbor friends on the dirt bike and ATV and I had 2 whole pages of this thread to catch up on.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee is definitely an addiction

When I was 5-6 years old my appendix ruptured and my folks thought it was a belly ache from everything I had eaten that afternoon at the Halloween parade and carnival

I came close to cashing in before they rushed me to the base hospital

Anyway, after I came out of the anesthesia the nurse asked me what I wanted and I said coffee

She apparently thought I was joking and tried telling me I could have anything I wanted and I told her again; COFFEE only much louder

The doctor had just come around and heard the outburst and said give the damn kid some coffee

I blame my dad
I was 8-10 range when I started having a cup with dad before he left for work.
I drink a coffe or 2 in the morning when it’s cold out. Summer i drink lots of home brewed iced tea (not the *s-word with a pound of sugar in it) for my caffeine.
Last couple summers I’ve been drinking cold brew coffee, should think about starting a batch soon.
Do any of you guys have a suggestion on what's a good price for a used steel dump bed for a 2005 chevy ?
Dall should be along to share how much.
You did a good thing, she needed you, and you showed up. Kudos.
One thing I’ve learned is that description is who Ryan is through his core. Hope one day to buy him a beer, an inspirationally good dude. Plus all the stuff Sara does for her kids, the world needs more like them.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stare at screens and deal with morons most days. I am not as bad as some, three cups in the morning is usually enough to keep my going. I will admit that caffeine is an addiction, just like nicotine is for some.
I thought you sold lamps and signs?71gOfIRkb4L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was 8-10 range when I started having a cup with dad before he left for work.

Last couple summers I’ve been drinking cold brew coffee, should think about starting a batch soon.

Dall should be along to share how much.

One thing I’ve learned is that description is who Ryan is through his core. Hope one day to buy him a beer, an inspirationally good dude. Plus all the stuff Sara does for her kids, the world needs more like them.

Someone I thought a lot of when I was younger told me that life won't be measured by what you acquire but by what you gave..it sunk in, none of us are leaving here alive..I'm gonna leave a mark..one way or the other...lol.

I've been all over the map in life, but I'm solid as Iron with people that have been there through my ups and downs. I'll gun it out with whoever and wherever to defend them. Real ass people are a lost art, I just need to get better at following the rules..lol...

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone I thought a lot of when I was younger told me that life won't be measured by what you acquire but by what you gave..it sunk in, none of us are leaving here alive..I'm gonna leave a mark..one way or the other...lol.

I've been all over the map in life, but I'm solid as Iron with people that have been there through my ups and downs. I'll gun it out with whoever and wherever to defend them. Real ass people are a lost art, I just need to get better at following the rules..lol...
Make your own rules and follow those. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. We all know what is right and what is wrong. Always do what you know is right. Secret to life right there.