Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, no coffee either. Waste of money that could be well spent on chainsaws and stuff. I can’t stand how people sit around sipping on coffee half a sleep doing nothing. When I get up I’m up and ready to start my day right away.
That's a personal attack on Dallas

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Yep, no coffee either. Waste of money that could be well spent on chainsaws and stuff. I can’t stand how people sit around sipping on coffee half a sleep doing nothing. When I get up I’m up and ready to start my day right away.
The epitome of “young, dumb, and full of cum… :facepalm:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
7:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
get busy slacker
you wont go insane as quick

Afternoon dikheads. Ran some errands with the wife after pt. Stopped for lunch then go home and rest. My leg is tired from pt and all this walking. It’s definitely getting better though. Don’t pull it to hard the rest of the day

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'd do unspeakable things to be able to wake up and get after it, as I could in my late teens and early 20's. 20+ years of working full time in a shop, getting married, buying a house, raising a family... Im halfway to dead already and my body needs a reminder in the morning that we ain’t there yet. Thats why coffee is necessary. Enjoy that energy and freedom while you have it!

Everyone is wired a bit different; some more than others. Hell, some weirdos even get rewired 😅

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m only half dumb. What the heck does anything I said have to do with being full of cum?

It's a saying, popular with the older crowd when referring to energetic younger people, who haven't yet had the life experience the older generations do.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Good evening all you tube steak ticklers….& brown star lickers

Btw.
I had a lovely day finishing off this fence job with two other gays
Robert Frost said good fences make good neighbors…

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd do unspeakable things to be able to wake up and get after it, as I could in my late teens and early 20's. 20+ years of working full time in a shop, getting married, buying a house, raising a family... Im halfway to dead already and my body needs a reminder in the morning that we ain’t there yet. Thats why coffee is necessary. Enjoy that energy and freedom while you have it!

Everyone is wired a bit different; some more than others. Hell, some weirdos even get rewired 😅
Exactly
Some people need time to wake up or some people wouldn’t be alive