Not So Pro 3

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t do weed, never have, and never will. Nor will I ever have alchohal or coffee or cigarettes or drugs. I use my money for chainsaws and mowers. Weed and stuff is a waste of money. I don’t even have time to do weed.
just remember most people won’t even waste their time to give you grief if they don’t think you’re alright. No matter what happens in life you’re going to probably get some teasing and jokes about you. Key is you need to have elephant hide not tissue paper for skin. Most of the joking here is to make you pay attention to what you say and how it’s going to be interpreted and used against you.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I now know what had caused all your pain. Sorry Dallas, it does happen.
lol
Dallas has to set limits for you youngsters. He is probably writing new rules for you as we speak.
You don’t want me to write rules because they wouldn’t be here like the last ones
just remember most people won’t even waste their time to give you grief if they don’t think you’re alright. No matter what happens in life you’re going to probably get some teasing and jokes about you. Key is you need to have elephant hide not tissue paper for skin. Most of the joking here is to make you pay attention to what you say and how it’s going to be interpreted and used against you.
lol surely not

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Moaning bishes. This getting up early crap sucks but I have pt this morning and I need ti start getting in the habit of 5 am again. 4 weeks left till my next doctors appointment and that should have me back to work. I can feel some difference in my knee today from Tuesday. The muscles are starting to loosen up allowing me to walk better and with less discomfort in my knee.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our appliances are still old and white. Same at my grandma’s. I like the stainless steel appearance of new appliances, but prices are so high for the decent and good brands.
If you think those appliances are expensive, wait until you buy a stainless steel wedding dress.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Make sure you date a bunch of dishwashers until you find the right one. It should also be able to make sandwiches and do laundry. Up to you.
"I'm confused"
I still don’t know what GFY means on here. Someone told me it does not mean good for you…
God Forgives You

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kid, you’d be a LOT better off saving your money and buying a house in a few years. Trust me. Chainsaws and tools are cool and all, but they are not an investment, they are losing value every day. Get a real job and save as much money as you can.
As someone who owns lots of tools and a dozen chainsaws and no house... shut up *b-word 🤣

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t do weed, never have, and never will. Nor will I ever have alchohal or coffee or cigarettes or drugs. I use my money for chainsaws and mowers. Weed and stuff is a waste of money. I don’t even have time to do weed.
No coffee?

Caffeine + nicotine = protein.

I'm good at maffs, I know.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
1:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No coffee?

Caffeine + nicotine = protein.

I'm good at maffs, I know.
Yep, no coffee either. Waste of money that could be well spent on chainsaws and stuff. I can’t stand how people sit around sipping on coffee half a sleep doing nothing. When I get up I’m up and ready to start my day right away.