Super OPE Member
Local time
7:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No and It's holzfforma
Get a job and start a savings account.
Have I never mentioned how much money I make for mowing lawns in the summer? I'm definitely going to build some more RC cars, do a lot of mountain biking, and start investing in electric chainsaws because my workshop situation next year will not allow me to store gas inside of my saws.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have I never mentioned how much money I make for mowing lawns in the summer? I'm definitely going to build some more RC cars, do a lot of mountain biking, and start investing in electric chainsaws because my workshop situation next year will not allow me to store gas inside of my saws.
Kid, you’d be a LOT better off saving your money and buying a house in a few years. Trust me. Chainsaws and tools are cool and all, but they are not an investment, they are losing value every day. Get a real job and save as much money as you can.

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kid, you’d be a LOT better off saving your money and buying a house in a few years. Trust me. Chainsaws and tools are cool and all, but they are not an investment, they are losing value every day. Get a real job and save as much money as you can.
I'm going to save most of my money to buy a truck. After that I will live with my parents for a little while while I attend trade school. Once I turn 16 and can drive, I plan to transfer to a trade school so I don't have to take the school bus. I then plan to live in a place where I can get a lot of land and a nice small house for cheap such as Tennessee or maybe even the rural area around here. All that I really care about is having a nice job and land. As long as everything in my house works and has a dishwasher, I will be fine. I don't need no Palace.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to save most of my money to buy a truck. After that I will live with my parents for a little while while I attend trade school. Once I turn 16 and can drive, I plan to transfer to a trade school so I don't have to take the school bus. I then plan to live in a place where I can get a lot of land and a nice small house for cheap such as Tennessee or maybe even the rural area around here. All that I really care about is having a nice job and land. As long as everything in my house works and has a dishwasher, I will be fine. I don't need no Palace.
I recommend the Cumberland plateau in Tennessee

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why won’t you be able to have gas in your saws?

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
360FE in Yella, 390FE in Red. Used to be a 390 in the parts truck and Idk about the prospect.
I know lots don’t like them but I like the old fe blocks. Dad had a 74 f-100 ranger when I was a kid, he bought it new when he was building our house. Heavy half 390 4bbl 4:11 posi with a c-6 auto he was going to order a 4x4 but didn’t have the time to wait. They also kinda told him the posi was as good as a 4wd which is a lie. He said was a bit snaky on icy roads.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stop trying too hard kid. You are trying too hard. Try less hard.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Make sure you date a bunch of dishwashers until you find the right one. It should also be able to make sandwiches and do laundry. Up to you.