Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OMG Dallas, that engine hoist looks exactly like

an engine hoist.
Thank you so much for asking Ed to publish pics of it. My life is now complete.
Gfy
Usually when you pull a motor the lift is pretty much maxed out but seemed that one was taller

Hope you stub your toe today
Good morning men, once again heading to the plateau, seems Randy keeps breaking stuff over there. Supposed to hit 60 here today. Be safe all.
Maybe you don’t know how to fix it
Morning men and users of sandpaper sexual products. Another day of doing the Dallas here. Wish me luck
Soon that van seat will break a spring and you will like it even better

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About time you get up. Still having rough nights?
I have pains in the chest muscles when I turn over in bed it happens where collarbones and neck come together
Left chest muscle is the worst side
There’s a pain right at the incision about 3 or 4 inches down

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have pains in the chest muscles when I turn over in bed it happens where collarbones and neck come together
Do you have some scar tissues that tightened up some muscles and tendons.
Had some pains after an injury that was not fully cared for. A good sports surgeon found and was able to do a slice partly into the scar tissue, and then with a good pt program, I got the tissue to "pop" / release that scar tightening tissue and has been nearly pain free since after the initial release shockwave.

Last edited:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They don’t have answers yet or you just avoiding going in to get checked? I don’t remember how long my mom dealt with pains but I do remember her saying she felt like there is still something poking right at the incision and her surgery was around 2011 or 12.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have some scar tissues that tightened up some muscles and tendons.
Had some pains after an injury that was not fully cared for. A good sports surgeon found and was able to do a slice partly into the scar tissue, and then with a good pt program, I got the tissue to "pop" / release that scar tightening tissue and has been nearly pain free since after the initial release shockwave.
I have some scar tissue lol

Attachments

• 71080825205__DC54C08B-C18A-4621-8523-F25465050449.jpeg
    71080825205__DC54C08B-C18A-4621-8523-F25465050449.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 7

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They don’t have answers yet or you just avoiding going in to get checked? I don’t remember how long my mom dealt with pains but I do remember her saying she felt like there is still something poking right at the incision and her surgery was around 2011 or 12.
I talked to cardiologist about it Dec 15
She said she would set up pain management appointment
Nothing was setup for 3 weeks until I called cardiologist and complained about that

Pain management called the next day and set up the appointment for Feb 9

Talked to regular doctor Jan 22 about what was going on
He gave me a nerve block capsule and I took it for a week and said I was done with it
Because it was not helping with pain and it felt like someone was slapping my chest with the bristles of a wire brush
And it would send a sharp pain to the heart
Talked to him other day about it and he said to quit taking that one and prescribed a different medicine almost the same and same side effects listed so I will deal with the pains until the pain management appointment
The pain feels like someone is pulling on the chest and all the weight is strapped on the shoulders
When sitting on toilet with elbows on knees and I go to sit vertical it feels like someone is pulling on my shoulders while pushing a 6x6 in my chest