Mister Slapnut
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I talked to cardiologist about it Dec 15
She said she would set up pain management appointment
Nothing was setup for 3 weeks until I called cardiologist and complained about that

Pain management called the next day and set up the appointment for Feb 9

Talked to regular doctor Jan 22 about what was going on
He gave me a nerve block capsule and I took it for a week and said I was done with it
Because it was not helping with pain and it felt like someone was slapping my chest with the bristles of a wire brush
And it would send a sharp pain to the heart
Talked to him other day about it and he said to quit taking that one and prescribed a different medicine almost the same and same side effects listed so I will deal with the pains until the pain management appointment
The pain feels like someone is pulling on the chest and all the weight is strapped on the shoulders
When sitting on toilet with elbows on knees and I go to sit vertical it feels like someone is pulling on my shoulders while pushing a 6x6 in my chest
Prayers for you and the doctors!

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They stopped using newspapers and now they are putting in used napkins from bojangles

They are very mean to me

I’ll get right on that

Send the dirty stuff to Larry and Randy
They are the meanest
So, I had a long talk with @Mastermind and @Lnk and I got them to agree to pick on you 2% less this fiscal year

However; since there was an across the board 3% increase on everything this year, you are essentially getting a net increase of 1% meanness despite their agreement to dial it back 2%

It’s the best I could do, they have a very strong union

Maybe have @JoeDirt check my maffs

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I had a long talk with @Mastermind and @Lnk and I got them to agree to pick on you 2% less this fiscal year

However; since there was an across the board 3% increase on everything this year, you are essentially getting a net increase of 1% meanness despite their agreement to dial it back 2%

It’s the best I could do, they have a very strong union

Maybe have @JoeDirt check my maffs
lol im not scared im used to the 5 against 1 anyways