Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought about making a better contribution to society and taking up a gender studies job for uncle sam for about 250k a year, those jobs really help the world out and account for money well spent.
Our new Prime Minister is shutting down our Productivity Commission...😅🤷🏽‍♂️Screenshot_20240130_150152_Chrome.jpg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The money our states and municipalities waste is seriously mind numbing.
This. I haven’t been able to think about my county the same, since I experienced the wastefulness first hand. I never did like paying taxes, but now I hate it. Roads keep deteriorating but they keep taking more, etc.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to do some community service as a delinquent teen, I had to paint, cut grass and pick up garbage.

I deserved it.

I did 24 hours of community service VS a few days in jail, when I got in some hot water once.

They gave me a choice when I signed up for community service, pickup trash, paint fence, or hang sheetrock at a habit for humanity house. I was like game on, I went and hung sheetrock. Guy at the house I reported to for my hours, asked if I knew anything about sheetrock?

I was like yeah it's my day job....dude was pretty cool, since I hauled ass and got so much done, he credited me more hours then I was there.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This. I haven’t been able to think about my county the same, since I experienced the wastefulness first hand. I never did like paying taxes, but now I hate it. Roads keep deteriorating but they keep taking more, etc.
I don't know if you recall the Fern Hollow Bridge Collapse in Pittsburgh. It made national news. Major bridge literally collapsed with people and vehicles on it as a direct result of failure to maintain it. Total ineptitude. And instead of holding the people who failed to maintain it accountable, they used it as a spectacle to try to justify a giant spending bill. It's infuriating.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

You cough up more dough to big bro and get less in return.

Don't question it, it's rascist.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't know if you recall the Fern Hollow Bridge Collapse in Pittsburgh. It made national news. Major bridge literally collapsed with people and vehicles on it as a direct result of failure to maintain it. Total ineptitude. And instead of holding the people who failed to maintain it accountable, they used it as a spectacle to try to justify a giant spending bill. It's infuriating.

The people in Allegheny county are very productive and inclusive, that's what makes them wonderful people.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was recently directly exposed to the dirty corruption involved with government and contractors on a micro scale. We were requested to see a job with a company I contract climb for. Basically, the guy that was a director for asked for a monetary “present”to make sure we got the job. This was happening here also in the Forestry Agency. Every time someone requested a permit to cut a protected tree, one of the guys was lobbying for his friend’s tree service and taking kickbacks. It made competing for jobs very difficult because he would tell his people what our quotes were and then undercut us. Like I said micro, but this definitely goes on until the highest levels government.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Guessers keep increasing temps and I don’t like it. Pulling the skidder off the job today. Yesterday they said it would be 33 and cloudy for today - now this morning they say it’s going to be 38 and party sunny… big change in less than 24 hours for a temperature forecast…

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Last 2 days to get in the Randy and Bubba raffle! Entries close at midanght tomorrow night and the drawing will be at 7pm Friday night 2/2.