Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My biggest pet peeve is people who don’t tie things down properly on a trailer. Beyond that, accidents happen.

One of the local shìthole car wreck rebuilders/sellers will bring their stuff in for us to get running after they butcher it up. I've watched them drive it up the tilt bed trailer until it tips down, pull forward another foot or so, put it in park and jump in the truck and roll out.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My biggest pet peeve is people who don’t tie things down properly on a trailer. Beyond that, accidents happen.
Here it is dump trucks and side dumpers that have a cover, which is mandatory, but won't take the time to use them and are content to leave a trail of dirt, pebbles, and rocks on the highway so they can get tossed up into my windshield

Ask me how I know

😡

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of the local shìthole car wreck rebuilders/sellers will bring their stuff in for us to get running after they butcher it up. I've watched them drive it up the tilt bed trailer until it tips down, pull forward another foot or so, put it in park and jump in the truck and roll out.
That’s how accidents happen to innocent people.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here it is dump trucks and side dumpers that have a cover, which is mandatory, but won't take the time to use them and are content to leave a trail of dirt, pebbles, and rocks on the highway so they can get tossed up into my windshield

Ask me how I know

😡
I know the feeling. Same happens here.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hay and horseshit. Best of the best.
A tin roof is the best sleeping pill when it's raining.

Got good news today.
My neighbor who has been in the hospital for 3 months is coming home friday.
We spoke on the phone, she sounds like herself and ready to get out of the hospital.
She sends thanks for the thoughts and prayers.