Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's true.

If you touch someone else's mail that's a felony.
There are so many federal laws on the books, snowmobiling on federal lands unknowingly. Knowing someone isn't paying taxes, there are a million of them. We all try to do right, but will still technically fall short of the laws. It is stupid, but don't dismiss it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A tin roof is the best sleeping pill when it's raining.

Got good news today.
My neighbor who has been in the hospital for 3 months is coming home friday.
We spoke on the phone, she sounds like herself and ready to get out of the hospital.
She sends thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
That's great news Dennis.
When you quit taking pictures of your feet for other guys I'll answer that.
The feet pictures are great for me.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There are so many federal laws on the books, snowmobiling on federal lands unknowingly. Knowing someone isn't paying taxes, there are a million of them. We all try to do right, but will still technically fall short of the laws. It is stupid, but don't dismiss it.

A police chief in my area got busted for cocaine trafficking and being involved in a sex trafficking ring a few months ago..he was a pretty vocal guy about doing "what's right" and looking down his nose at people guilty of a lot less than he was...gotta love the irony...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The day I quit drinking was the day I quit worrying about getting pulled over. Insurance, check. Registration, check. Licence, check. Speeding, my own damn fault. PHUKK EM!
I saw yesterday morning that the inspection sticker on my Yukon has been dead since the end of October lol

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The day I quit drinking was the day I quit worrying about getting pulled over. Insurance, check. Registration, check. Licence, check. Speeding, my own damn fault. PHUKK EM!

I feel you on that, boozin' and cruisin' isn't worth it.

Plus I don't think I could live with myself if I killed someone for something so dumb, one of my best friends growing hit a kid walking home from work late one night back in 2008 and ended up doing 4 years for involuntary manslaughter. Changed him forever, he's the kind of dude that never even got detention in his life..never any trouble at all, jail was hell for him...he says the guilt eats him alive...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That’s more of a guideline than a rule 🤣

The lady that works at the office where we dump sometimes just shakes her head and smiles..

But there's tree services that are way worse..I've seen guys going down the road that make me feel like I'm not all that bad...

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Concrete 1 this week. Not going bad up here. One apprentice in the interior systems class drove a 1 1/4" drywall screw through his finger this morning. View attachment 404951

I had an apprentice put 1-1/4 drywall screw in my forearm once. Dang fool, tripped on the extension cord, he had a screw on the tip, he fell right into me, he tried to catch himself as he tripped, bumped the trigger in the process, and zipped that bish right into my arm.

I always told him not to run around with a screw on the tip, he was going to hurt someone someday. I kinda always figured he run one in his leg or foot, or the other apprentice on my crew. Just never figured it would of been me.

I yanked the gun out of his hand, flipped it in reverse and zipped it right out, wrapped all the skin around in a big ole knot. There was a little white cord looking thing that came out of the hole, with the screw. I think it may have been a tendon? When I moved my fingers it slid back in the hole, damn arm tinged for days where that happened.

Not fun....