Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly what I was thinking. With all the snow and ice up there this would be best. It’s expensive but would last forever.
My brother had standing seam installed on his house at the NC coast. It was guaranteed to stay on up to 140mph sustained, and 180mph gusts.
Good morning fellas. I agree about a metal roof, especially with a lot of snow. Self cleaning and lighter to begin with.
Metal....but not with exposed fasteners. No way in hell I'd use the type with screws and rubber washers on a house. A barn....a shed, sure.....but not on a house.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Our limited snow should be gone today or tomorrow. 29f to 35f today and a bit warmer tomorrow, with cloudy skies.

The grilling of a rack of bones that was planned for yesterday will happen today.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
An often overlooked detail.

Just imagine if Ryan crossed state lines and got stopped for a commercial vehicle inspection and he didn't have his mandatory WV emergency roadside kit consisting of road flares, super poli-grip and ball gag. He'd be looking at big time fines.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just imagine if Ryan crossed state lines and got stopped for a commercial vehicle inspection and he didn't have his mandatory WV emergency roadside kit consisting of road flares, super poli-grip and ball gag. He'd be looking at big time fines.
that must be a wisconsin minnesota thing

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh the horror!