Not So Pro 3

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The crud came back with a vengeance last night. I might be down for a few. They don't like us to take sick time, even though we have an allotted amount each year. Strange that they would complain about us trying not to get everyone else ill. Dumba$$es

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Starting the day off at 30 and going up to 50 today. Nice and slow melt off before the rain arrives tomorrow. Finishing the job. Going to be quite a bit of water around here. Good luck with your roof Michael, @3browns

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The crud came back with a vengeance last night. I might be down for a few. They don't like us to take sick time, even though we have an allotted amount each year. Strange that they would complain about us trying not to get everyone else ill. Dumba$$es
Use all the sick time you need, if they give you grief, send an email to HR. GWS!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here. We get 48 hours of sick time but heaven forbid you use any of it. I used 8hrs last year for kid appointments.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Give it a few more years until you have to do the fasting / prep for a colonoscopy, the worst without comparison.
Unfortunately that now gets done here when you are 45. That for me comes in a couple weeks but since I’m not able to do any walking yet I’m going to have to push mine for a few month.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and use to be men. Pt kicked my azz yesterday but they were shocked with the progress for only being a week post op. They gave me some stretches to help loosen the quad and calf. One hurts the other feels great. Went from 60 degree of knee bend to almost 75 from last Thursday. They told me we have 4 weeks to get to 90 degrees.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and use to be men. Pt kicked my azz yesterday but they were shocked with the progress for only being a week post op. They gave me some stretches to help loosen the quad and calf. One hurts the other feels great. Went from 60 degree of knee bend to almost 75 from last Thursday. They told me we have 4 weeks to get to 90 degrees.
Good deal! Keep up on that stretching and PT!