Local time
7:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was there with a bf at the time
She travelled all over doing radiology computer programming
So I wasn’t there for what you go there for
Fixt dis one for a little clairuh-fuhkashun. No need in leading folks astray...and it don't stand for 'best' friend either. Ewe peeps can do the math.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only time I've left a running vehicle was when a capable passenger was sitting in it and I haven't left my truck unlocked in town in years. As for a firearm, if it leaves the property it stays on my person. I also don't have an extra 1k to keep in my truck, a need to keep 1k in my truck, and I'd actually hide it if I did have that much in my truck.
Here my keys hardly ever come out of the ignition and doors are unlocked
I’d probably kill someone there
Sit the clocks back they said. I'll be fun they said....
Pictures or it didn’t happen
Fixt dis one for a little clairuh-fuhkashun. No need in leading folks astray...and it don't stand for 'best' friend either. Ewe peeps can do the math.
You wish *b-word
Where are all the imaginary deer and the deer hunts happening?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning time change complainers. You red-asses probably *b-word every which way about those new-fangled roundabout thingies too, don't you?

Supposed to hit 60 today with some rain, then back to normal. Yesterday around noon I saw a six or eight point sitting dead in the middle of an open field, around 100yds off of the road. It's that time...
I see @dall put a new decal on his duramax
View attachment 395940
His BF's(I have heard you can figure this out)quad cab was spotted too.20230812_153510.jpg
I'd like to go to sequoia again, but not sure it's worth the rest of the BS.

We were there for a week, and had 3 different run in's with CHP.

After the 3rd run in, we cut the trip short and headed for NV.

Some methhead tried breaking in my truck, while we were sitting in a cafe having lunch, I ran out of the cafe, grabbed the methhead and punched him a few times, then tossed him into the bushes. Some witness called CHP. I got cuffed & stuffed in the back of the cop car, while the methhead decided if he wanted to press charges for assault.

After that mess got figured out, we left CA.

Stopped at a rest area on the NV/CA border, painted on the wall "Come to CA on vacation, leave on probation"

That summed up the trip very well.
Move to GA, you'd be the 2nd baddest crackhead ass kicker in the state.
No problem seeing any deer here, they walk up to my patio door. Lol..i’ve hunted since i’ve been legal to hunt at 12 years old and have plenty of venison in the freezer.
Don't sweat him Chris, he doesn't hunt.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning time change complainers. You red-asses probably *b-word every which way about those new-fangled roundabout thingies too, don't you?

Supposed to hit 60 today with some rain, then back to normal. Yesterday around noon I saw a six or eight point sitting dead in the middle of an open field, around 100yds off of the road. It's that time...

His BF's(I have heard you can figure this out)quad cab was spotted too.View attachment 395967

Yeah...but is it a "MEGA CAB" ?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

His BF's(I have heard you can figure this out)quad cab was spotted too.View attachment 395967

I figgerd yer pussy ass would be along in no time taking up for yer little girlfriend Chrissy...how you Michigan *b-word Club girls operate.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should come visit us some time in Sept. There's a good FHC gtg in April too.
If it wasn't such a drive Lil' Timmy for a day/day and a half then turn around a haul ass south, I'd be on it like white on rice...just to spend a little time with you Timmy.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys. Have my very own class this week. Not shadowing another teacher. Put on your seatbelts it may be a bumpy ride.
Don’t forget your helmet
If it wasn't such a drive Lil' Timmy for a day/day and a half then turn around a haul ass south, I'd be on it like white on rice...just to spend a little time with you Timmy.
*b-word you won’t even go out of Georgia to Tennessee
I’ve seen Tim at a pa gtg