Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No one I know in the area, sorry

Hoping for the best for your mate and his son though
Yeah it's been a whole thing Michael.
Paris, Houston and Portland only surgeons who do whatever it is that gives Abel a chance. Jonathan was in today, got 3 weeks notice of the schedule opening.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is sad because there are some incredibly beautiful places there but the sea of *s-word you have to wade through and the army of dickheads you have to deal with is simply too too much

I had my own CHP run in so I am right there with ya

I'd like to go to sequoia again, but not sure it's worth the rest of the BS.

We were there for a week, and had 3 different run in's with CHP.

After the 3rd run in, we cut the trip short and headed for NV.

Some methhead tried breaking in my truck, while we were sitting in a cafe having lunch, I ran out of the cafe, grabbed the methhead and punched him a few times, then tossed him into the bushes. Some witness called CHP. I got cuffed & stuffed in the back of the cop car, while the methhead decided if he wanted to press charges for assault.

After that mess got figured out, we left CA.

Stopped at a rest area on the NV/CA border, painted on the wall "Come to CA on vacation, leave on probation"

That summed up the trip very well.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it's been a whole thing Michael.
Paris, Houston and Portland only surgeons who do whatever it is that gives Abel a chance. Jonathan was in today, got 3 weeks notice of the schedule opening.
We go through that a lot in Alaska (not me personally) because there are so many specialties not found here so people find themselves flying to Seattle for treatment

But that’s nothing close to flying from NZ

What a nightmare

Lots and lots of finger crossing going on here my friend

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to go to sequoia again, but not sure it's worth the rest of the BS.

We were there for a week, and had 3 different run in's with CHP.

After the 3rd run in, we cut the trip short and headed for NV.

Some methhead tried breaking in my truck, while we were sitting in a cafe having lunch, I ran out of the cafe, grabbed the methhead and punched him a few times, then tossed him into the bushes. Some witness called CHP. I got cuffed & stuffed in the back of the cop car, while the methhead decided if he wanted to press charges for assault.

After that mess got figured out, we left CA.

Stopped at a rest area on the NV/CA border, painted on the wall "Come to CA on vacation, leave on probation"

That summed up the trip very well.

Ho Lee Fuk

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never been much further west than I am right now....and I'm perfectly ok with that.
I’ve been west to Madison Wisconsin
( had to go through the *s-word hole called Chicago
Been to Seattle Washington it wasn’t too bad after you got out of the city
Las Vegas sucks and it’s a glorified *s-word hole
Took the trip across the Hoover dam and went to eagle pass side of the Grand Canyon and saw the sky walk
The best part of the trip was the scenery
Wasn’t paying that much to walk on glass

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the trip across the Hoover dam and went to eagle pass side of the Grand Canyon and saw the sky walk

Next to San Francisco, Madison used to be known as 2nd place for being LGBTQ friendly, I think Seattle was 3rd.

It makes total sense you would go out of your way to visit those places.... LMAO

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next to San Francisco, Madison used to be known as 2nd place for being LGBTQ friendly, I think Seattle was 3rd.

It makes total sense you would go out of your way to visit those places.... LMAO
That was 10 years ago

You are extremely knowledgeable on the alphabet soup club
Are you one of the head members ?

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was 10 years ago

You are extremely knowledgeable on the alphabet soup club
Are you one of the head members ?

No I grew up about 45 miles east of Madison.

It's a well known fact Madison was 2nd place in the USA for being gay friendly.

We hardly ever went to Madison, too many fruit loops walking around.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No problem seeing any deer here, they walk up to my patio door. Lol..i’ve hunted since i’ve been legal to hunt at 12 years old and have plenty of venison in the freezer.
Don’t you understand that some think
That Georgia is the greatest place around the world
But for some reason never see any pictures

I was there with a gf at the time
She travelled all over doing radiology computer programming
So I wasn’t there for what you go there for

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We stopped at a Gander Mountain store in Madison for a few things when we left Kentucky in 94 to go back to Alaska

Even then I was standing around wondering WTF, because, after all, this is Wisconsin, not the Bay Area

I guess I was naive to say the least

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was there with a gf at the time
She travelled all over doing radiology computer programming
So I wasn’t there for what you go there for

Chicago is a better place then Madison. Way more to do in Chicago and the food is a lot better.

You have not lived a full life, until you've had a traditional italian beef in Chicago with sweet peppers and mozzarella cheese.

Or a traditional Chicago deep dish pizza, that has entire layer of italian sausage, not just pieces of italian sausage, they put a entire layer or patty of italian sausage on the pizza. The pizza is about 3 inches thick.

One of my sisters lives in Chicago and some of my other relatives. If I lived in Chicago I would weigh 400 lbs. The food there is that addicting.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

When we went that way I went what I thought was far enough out and around to miss the "bad" Chicago

Nope, I didn't go anywhere near far enough to miss that *f-wording mess

I simply can't fathom people living like that but I guess it keeps them out of the places most of us like to live in

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chicago is a better place then Madison. Way more to do in Chicago and the food is a lot better.

You have not lived a full life, until you've had a traditional italian beef in Chicago with sweet peppers and mozzarella cheese.

Or a traditional Chicago deep dish pizza, that has entire layer of italian sausage, not just pieces of italian sausage, they put a entire layer or patty of italian sausage on the pizza. The pizza is about 3 inches thick.

One of my sisters lives in Chicago and some of my other relatives. If I lived in Chicago I would weigh 400 lbs. The food there is that addicting.

When we went that way I went what I thought was far enough out and around to miss the "bad" Chicago

Nope, I didn't go anywhere near far enough to miss that *frenching mess

I simply can't fathom people living like that but I guess it keeps them out of the places most of us like to live in
I’ve been to Chicago 5 times in the last twenty years and I have loved it each time. Downtown had gotten a lot better and when I was there in 2018 didn’t feel the least bit unsafe walking through downtown at 2am. Homeless guy started walking with me and chatting and he didn’t get more than half a block before some cops rolled up and asked how I was doing. Next corner the guy high tailed it the other direction.

I do missing not being able to have deep dish pizza (unless someone has since come up with a GF version but o doubt it).

If you are ever there and have the opportunity the sunset cruise on the river, finishing on the lake is incredible.

I will have to find those pictures sometime, pre iPhone days for me so not on the cloud anywhere, maybe Facebook.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I’ll be ok knowing that I’m missing out on chitcago

You make me wonder, why I come here, sometimes.
Because you can’t get a date with any of us other than Jason?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been to Chicago 5 times in the last twenty years and I have loved it each time. Downtown had gotten a lot better and when I was there in 2018 didn’t feel the least bit unsafe walking through downtown at 2am. Homeless guy started walking with me and chatting and he didn’t get more than half a block before some cops rolled up and asked how I was doing. Next corner the guy high tailed it the other direction.

I do missing not being able to have deep dish pizza (unless someone has since come up with a GF version but o doubt it).

If you are ever there and have the opportunity the sunset cruise on the river, finishing on the lake is incredible.

I will have to find those pictures sometime, pre iPhone days for me so not on the cloud anywhere, maybe Facebook.
I’ll stay with the mountains and hills here in wv