Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ ya buncha Pride Boyz…56 to 80. Did Dallicia got those labia‘s thoroughly worked over with kicks, or was she the Cumberland lizard on duty the whole time?…I bet that thang is swole up tight now ya couldn’t even piss through it.
You have strange fantasies
Bet you’re jacking just to the thought of it
There will be monthly installments, right? Otherwise the truth comes out!!!
Lol

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
G-morning all, slackers and chain sharpeners included! 34 to 59 or so at the homestead, and claimed warmer temps for the next several days.
Good morning gentlemen and the rest of ya. What’s planned for today?
Hopefully something closer to slacking. After the last 3 days of doing yard and seasonal property cleanup up north, wood splitting some maintenance to the log splitter and one of the chainsaws, I'm ready for something closer to a down day.
I was able to use the cs-590 for the first time after doing some additional muffler modding, what an improvement, I was really surprised at the change in the cut, of course after some additional tuning.

Last edited:

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning knuckle humpers.
Firewood stuffs today.
Been wanting a Pickeroon for a while.
Someone gave me one a week or so ago.
Just had to reshape the tooth on the end. Man, that thing saves your back!
View attachment 394317
I got one last year, how the heck I lived without one all those years. I use it to pull down the top square bales too.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Sunday after noon to y’all, 🤠👍😉
Saturday was a washout 🤷‍♂️

Anyhow I caught up with my mate, long story short,,, we did that tree a few weeks ago. As he got the tree carving job. And what a nice job he made of it.
Here’s how I left it, well this is the last stem we were swinging most branches off.
And I’ve uploaded his slow-motion vid @2x speed to YouTube so it would play, that’s why the sound is crap😉
IMG_6408.jpeg