Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. 43f with heavy cloud and a little rain on the way this mo, should get to 55 later. Would be a good years day if the rain doesn’t make everything too wet to deal with.

Team won the game last night and it was a comfortable 4+ hours outside.
Some how posted this in a different thread. So weird.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Sunday after noon to y’all, 🤠👍😉
Saturday was a washout 🤷‍♂️

Anyhow I caught up with my mate, long story short,,, we did that tree a few weeks ago. As he got the tree carving job. And what a nice job he made of it.
Here’s how I left it, well this is the last stem we were swinging most branches off.
And I’ve uploaded his slow-motion vid @2x speed to YouTube so it would play, that’s why the sound is crap😉
View attachment 394328
That carving is BAD ASS…very nice!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
normal day for you
I fed the cows and one of my calves was missing. The one I posted a picture of on my front porch. Took me awhile to find her. Shes bad sick. Blind in one eye. I have no idea what the hell happened to her. I gave her 4cc of bad ass antibiotic. She ain't gonna make it though.

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
2:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I fed the cows and one of my calves was missing. The one I posted a picture of on my front porch. Took me awhile to find her. Shes bad sick. Blind in one eye. I have no idea what the hell happened to her. I gave her 4cc of bad ass antibiotic. She ain't gonna make it though.
Veal?

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
5:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought it was super cool to watch all the cows out grazing in the fields Randy, but I can tell you one thing for sure- I'm a bit too queasy to be the one who's got to care for them.