Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know why, but for the last 5-6 years, I've had a silly dream/thoughts of living in a tent on the back part of my property, just to see if I was up for it for an entire year, just me in a canvas tent. Almost bought tent and stove last week, just to see if I had it in me to make it, in a tent for a year. Not sure why? But it really pulls at me for some reason, late summer and fall it seems to hit me the hardest.

00G0G_he3klUGQT8W_0kE0bC_1200x900.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know why, but for the last 5-6 years, I've had a silly dream/thoughts of living in a tent on the back part of my property, just to see if I was up for it for an entire year, just me in a canvas tent. Almost bought tent and stove last week, just to see if I had it in me to make it, in a tent for a year. Not sure why? But it really pulls at me for some reason, late summer and fall it seems to hit me the hardest.

View attachment 393633
Don’t know how you would do during the winter but that is a nice tent
We hide the sheep and heifers from the forum members. For their safety.

Wilford Brimley?
Lol and the pigs ?

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 393633
Get an Arctic Oven tent and you just might survive

🥶

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing my parents ever gave me besides life on this planet, was a strong work ethic.

I was on the phone with my Dad a few weeks back, he told me out of his 7 kids, the ones he was the hardest on when we were growing up, are the ones that went out and did something with their life's, bought land, built a house, started their own business, never relied on the gov for assistance. etc.

He went down the whole list of his 7 kids, he pretty much is only happy with 3 of them, he said he should of beat the other 4 also, maybe they would of turned out better. I listened to his whole speech, and told him maybe you should of named me Sue, instead of Matt.

We both laughed.
While I am on in no way implying this applies to you Matt, or any other member, but unfortunately the evidence is that enough beaten children go on to be beating parents.

Be careful with violence as a learning tool.

I'll show myself out...

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While I am on in no way implying this applies to you Matt, or any other member, but unfortunately the evidence is that enough beaten children go on to be beating parents.

Be careful with violence as a learning tool.

I'll show myself out...

I know what you mean, might ain't right.

I never raised a hand to either of my girls. I taught them with words, not with hands or belts. There's better ways to bring kid's up.

My Dad's way was not the best way, but that was the way he was brought up, so that's how he did it.

That's all the excuses I will give him.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know what you mean, might ain't right.

I never raised a hand to either of my girls. I taught them with words, not with hands or belts. There's better ways to bring kid's up.

My Dad's way was not the best way, but that was the way he was brought up, so that's how he did it.

That's all the excuses I will give him.
Yep. A lot of peeps use this as an excuse, “it never did me any harm!”

But they are really just bullies.

I can honestly say I took a lot of beatings from that stepdad, and I’m never going to be following in his footsteps.

And my son knows what a bully that stepdad was..😉

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys.

I got a docs/ nurse appointment this morning….

Something to do with being an ex smoker & preventative health health checkup

I could/may be getting a CAT scan of my lungs.
I will see if I can get some pics

Yes,,, of them nurses for you perv'd lot 🤠

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning admirers of swine and medical experiments... it's Taco Tuesday. Fall finally made into Georgia and I am really enjoying it. Even as age moves in on me, I hear the call of the outdoors most strongly this time of year.
Got to sharpening the axes and chains yesterday, and got the obligatory knuckle cut outta the way. Got a Ochsenkopf 4.5 pounder in trade for some repair work. It's the Stihl heavy splitter. Handle feels a little short but I can use it for a wedge banger in a pinch.
Enough of my rambling, make the most of it gents and pervs, it is the best time to do so.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, foggy as heck here. Skunk right outside the backyard fence on the thermal. Dogs didn't see it or they would have ran at it. Not something I need right now. Usually not that close to the backyard.

Stay safe men.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Pretty nice fall day on tap again, starting at 40 and could hit 64.
I can’t really decide if I prefer the straight dark photos of the stars or the extended exposure with the brighter background.

IMG_9194.jpegIMG_9193.jpeg

Good morning men, foggy as heck here. Skunk right outside the backyard fence on the thermal. Dogs didn't see it or they would have ran at it. Not something I need right now. Usually not that close to the backyard.

Stay safe men.

Had a skunk cross our path walking this morning, thankfully he stayed out of leash range and was moving those little legs as fast as he could the other way.