Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A father used to say to his children when they were young: —When you all reach the age of 12 I will tell you the secret of life. One day when the oldest turned 12, he anxiously asked his father what was the secret of life. The father replied that he was going to tell him, but that he should not reveal it to his brothers.
—The secret of life is this: The cow does not give milk. "What are you saying?" Asked the boy incredulously. —As you hear it, son: The cow does not give milk, you have to milk it. You have to get up at 4 in the morning, go to the field, walk through the corral full of manure, tie the tail, hobble the legs of the cow, sit on the stool, place the bucket and do the work yourself.
That is the secret of life, the cow does not give milk. You milk her or you don't get milk. There is this generation that thinks that cows GIVE milk. That things are automatic and free: their mentality is that if "I wish, I ask..... I obtain."
"They have been accustomed to get whatever they want the easy way...But no, life is not a matter of wishing, asking and obtaining. The things that one receives are the effort of what one does. Happiness is the result of effort. Lack of effort creates frustration."

So, share with your children from a young age the secret of life, so they don't grow up with the mentality that the government, their parents, or their cute little faces is going to give them everything they need in life.

Remember 👇👇
"Cows don't give milk; you have to work for it."
~Author Unknown
what about rental pigs ?
Does he have kids that go there or was he just there to check out the teachers?
he has kids

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bubba and I are working on chainsaws....and you mfers are all slackers.

Someone had to put it out there...
No slackers here, I spent the better part of the day brush stomping and tunnel crawling followed by an evening of sitting and bs-ing. Also found a nice bed/tailgate to retrieve later.
IMG_5228.jpegIMG_5224.jpeg

IMG_5236.jpegIMG_5237.jpegIMG_5244.jpeg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so you admit you milk them

he milks them first every day

they say theres big money in it but not sure if he is selling it or keeping for himself

Few more posts like dis, you will be right back in the running, maybe even in the top 5. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A father used to say to his children when they were young: —When you all reach the age of 12 I will tell you the secret of life. One day when the oldest turned 12, he anxiously asked his father what was the secret of life. The father replied that he was going to tell him, but that he should not reveal it to his brothers.
—The secret of life is this: The cow does not give milk. "What are you saying?" Asked the boy incredulously. —As you hear it, son: The cow does not give milk, you have to milk it. You have to get up at 4 in the morning, go to the field, walk through the corral full of manure, tie the tail, hobble the legs of the cow, sit on the stool, place the bucket and do the work yourself.
That is the secret of life, the cow does not give milk. You milk her or you don't get milk. There is this generation that thinks that cows GIVE milk. That things are automatic and free: their mentality is that if "I wish, I ask..... I obtain."
"They have been accustomed to get whatever they want the easy way...But no, life is not a matter of wishing, asking and obtaining. The things that one receives are the effort of what one does. Happiness is the result of effort. Lack of effort creates frustration."

So, share with your children from a young age the secret of life, so they don't grow up with the mentality that the government, their parents, or their cute little faces is going to give them everything they need in life.

Remember 👇👇
"Cows don't give milk; you have to work for it."
~Author Unknown

Only thing my parents ever gave me besides life on this planet, was a strong work ethic.

I was on the phone with my Dad a few weeks back, he told me out of his 7 kids, the ones he was the hardest on when we were growing up, are the ones that went out and did something with their life's, bought land, built a house, started their own business, never relied on the gov for assistance. etc.

He went down the whole list of his 7 kids, he pretty much is only happy with 3 of them, he said he should of beat the other 4 also, maybe they would of turned out better. I listened to his whole speech, and told him maybe you should of named me Sue, instead of Matt.

We both laughed.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So that saw porting nonsense is just a front to launder the mega bucks from his sick perverted farm animal prostitution ring?

Diabolical
yes but if you go to his gtg you wont see any animals besides his dogs
you tell me where he has them at and why he hides them
Few more posts like dis, you will be right back in the running, maybe even in the top 5. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
lol