Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5700 miles worth so far this year
My friend hit a duck while he was doing 70mph on his Suzuki boulevard riding a secondary road through farmland.
Came out of nowhere he said all he could see was brown I guess it was a mallard.
He hit it so hard it knocked his false teeth out and winded him
*s-word all over him and bruised his chest and a couple ribs
Duck was fine
It waddled away.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lunch break for us now. Weather is a perfect 80° here now. Don't want to sit in that classroom. LOL

I wonder what Vegas is like now-a-days.

I used to go there at least 2-3 times every year, some years 4 times. It's been close to 18 years since I've been there. I know I ain't been there since my oldest was born in 2006.

Used to be a place right off the strip where I would get my hair cut each time I was there, women in skimpy lingerie would cut your hair, they had a VIP lounge also for extras after the hair cut if ya desired. Hair cut was like $50 plus tip.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all, old man’s still hanging on. Tried to get out of his bed without help and landed on the floor. Thankfully nothing broke, Tamara speculates that he just wanted another reason for the young nurses to handle him…

At least the weather was amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 2

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A father used to say to his children when they were young: —When you all reach the age of 12 I will tell you the secret of life. One day when the oldest turned 12, he anxiously asked his father what was the secret of life. The father replied that he was going to tell him, but that he should not reveal it to his brothers.
—The secret of life is this: The cow does not give milk. "What are you saying?" Asked the boy incredulously. —As you hear it, son: The cow does not give milk, you have to milk it. You have to get up at 4 in the morning, go to the field, walk through the corral full of manure, tie the tail, hobble the legs of the cow, sit on the stool, place the bucket and do the work yourself.
That is the secret of life, the cow does not give milk. You milk her or you don't get milk. There is this generation that thinks that cows GIVE milk. That things are automatic and free: their mentality is that if "I wish, I ask..... I obtain."
"They have been accustomed to get whatever they want the easy way...But no, life is not a matter of wishing, asking and obtaining. The things that one receives are the effort of what one does. Happiness is the result of effort. Lack of effort creates frustration."

So, share with your children from a young age the secret of life, so they don't grow up with the mentality that the government, their parents, or their cute little faces is going to give them everything they need in life.

Remember 👇👇
"Cows don't give milk; you have to work for it."
~Author Unknown

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all, old man’s still hanging on. Tried to get out of his bed without help and landed on the floor. Thankfully nothing broke, Tamara speculates that he just wanted another reason for the young nurses to handle him…

At least the weather was amazing.
Pictures of the nurses?!