Not So Pro 3

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like Covid ain't quite done with our family. One of our nephews is a special needs person. Never too healthy in the first place. Covid pneumonia. We're going to UT to met the ambulance. It's not looking good for him.
Thanks fellas. Prayers are welcome for sure. His name is Jeremiah.
I'll keep Jeremiah in my thoughts, Randy.
We are not quite done with the virus, unfortunately.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning rain makers. Randy you all just being there for your nephew is power for his battle with the bug. We all send our prayers for him.
How about we come out and openly condemn China for the virus. It's about time we put them in the spotlight on this. The world needs to see them for what they are.
It's easy to drag politics into this, and I'll try to avoid that.
The origin of the virus is most likely from the laboratory in Wuhan, there is nothing concrete to disprove it, so far at least they have not managed to find the source. And the virus has so many extreme properties, there has been nothing like it in this century.
Now, the lab in Wuhan was known to have poor safety procedures, and it was partially funded by the US.
Now we are down to a minimum of two who can be held responsible.
Then we can bring the WHO into the picture as well, the biggest funding they get is from China, and when you see how all three of them tried to run a cover operation over the scandal.......

Had these three played with open cards from day one, keeping Wuhan closed (most likely also Hong Kong since many travel a lot back and forth between these two places), the rest of the world could have escaped the pandemic.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The origin of the virus is most likely from the laboratory in Wuhan, there is nothing concrete to disprove it, so far at least they have not managed to find the source. And the virus has so many extreme properties, there has been nothing like it in this century.
Now, the lab in Wuhan was known to have poor safety procedures, and it was partially funded by the US.
Then we can bring the WHO into the picture as well, the biggest funding they get is from China, and when you see how all three of them tried to run a cover operation over the scandal.......

Had these three played with open cards from day one, keeping Wuhan closed (most likely also Hong Kong since many travel a lot back and forth between these two places), the rest of the world could have escaped the pandemic.
Yeah....fuk politics. Playing political games while people were dying pretty much wrecked my opinion of a great many people. But enough about that.

This is pretty much exactly what I have found in my studies too Tor....and I've dug as deep as possible. The Chinese wanted state of the art labs to study viruses....but they didn't have well trained people to work in them. They built them anyway. Safety protocols were not followed as well as they should have been, and it is highly likely that this virus escaped. Now we have to live with it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

i say anyone who has connections to that place needs put in front of a firing squad or put through a slow painful death
doesnt matter if they worked there
or if they sent money to fund the place

seize every *f-wording dime they have and terminate them

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. It was 41 when I got vertical, now 44. Guessers think near 57 today. Rains are thought to develop near dusk this evening and last through Friday late evening, similar to @Loony661 's speculation, but not quite the same longer duration.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellers, and @dall

Sorry to hear about your nephew @Mastermind
Sending good thoughts his way.
He is 41....and the doctors told us when he was a child that he wouldn't live past his teens. He's been in a couple of bad car accidents, had multiple surgeries, and is about as happy of a person as I've ever seen. He seems very fragile, but is actually very tough. This morning he is being moved out of ICU, and is testing negative for Covid. Thank all you guys for your prayers and good thoughts. I have to believe it really helps. Here's a picture of Jeremiah at a family gtg a few years ago.

5948.jpeg

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
7:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is 41....and the doctors told us when he was a child that he wouldn't live past his teens. He's been in a couple of bad car accidents, had multiple surgeries, and is about as happy of a person as I've ever seen. He seems very fragile, but is actually very tough. This morning he is being moved out of ICU, and is testing negative for Covid. Thank all you guys for your prayers and good thoughts. I have to believe it really helps. Here's a picture of Jeremiah at a family gtg a few years ago.

View attachment 392883
When i first looked i thought that was 1 in the pink 2 in the stink on his head

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah....fuk politics. Playing political games while people were dying pretty much wrecked my opinion of a great many people. But enough about that.

This is pretty much exactly what I have found in my studies too Tor....and I've dug as deep as possible. The Chinese wanted state of the art labs to study viruses....but they didn't have well trained people to work in them. They built them anyway. Safety protocols were not followed as well as they should have been, and it is highly likely that this virus escaped. Now we have to live with it.

i say anyone who has connections to that place needs put in front of a firing squad or put through a slow painful death
doesnt matter if they worked there
or if they sent money to fund the place

seize every *frenching dime they have and terminate them

Yep, they had lousy security procedures. But it has become somewhat common, when we are not allowed to do the same experiments "at home" we go to another nation that has less scruples and have it done there.
Had they been tough and humble enough, the pandemic would have stopped in Wuhan with the transportation system the Chinese usually use from Wuhan to the usual places of travel.
The Chinese were interested in saving face as usual, the US was not interested in saying we funded this, while the WHO was corrupt as only they can be.

The rest, the common man in the street, you, me, etc, we paid the price.

PS, there are similar labs, several in the US, in the UK, in Asia, in Europe.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy Folks! It was a full day of running for me. Went and bid a couple of jobs, acquired a new olive harvesting system and went and checked some potential olive fields. I'm hoping to get a hold of some new trees that we rent for 5-10 years.