Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Phillies juss beat the brakes off me Braves. Time to *s-wordt or get off the pot tomorrow in Philly to get game 5 back to Atl. If not, it’ll be a season over, big ol’ jet airliner *s-wordty trip back to Hotlanta for ‘em.
Those two teams are the class of the league. No surprise Dombrowski does it again to the mitten fans. It's too bad one of them has to go just yet.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like Covid ain't quite done with our family. One of our nephews is a special needs person. Never too healthy in the first place. Covid pneumonia. We're going to UT to met the ambulance. It's not looking good for him.
Just saw this. We will be praying for him.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning rain makers. Randy you all just being there for your nephew is power for his battle with the bug. We all send our prayers for him.
How about we come out and openly condemn China for the virus. It's about time we put them in the spotlight on this. The world needs to see them for what they are.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. Healing thoughts for Jeremiah and all his caregivers.

7c / 45f to start the day, was a fairly comfortable walk this morning with little to no wind. The clouds made for some interesting views with the light pollution of the nearby city lighting them up from underneath. Have a deer carcass in the ditch up the road, some predator is active in the area.

IMG_9162.jpegIMG_9164.jpegIMG_9165.jpegIMG_9166.jpegIMG_9167.jpeg

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks,

my day at the spinning cycle:
IMG_1573.jpeg

bought a chainsaw today.....from 1985 and without heat....unless they have restored something, I consider the purchase a good one.
I will most likely have a new chainsaw this winter, 540 mk III, and a back belt so that I can cut a little again. I plan to dress her up with one TsuMura light 3/8LP Echo bar, some modification.
My interest in chainsaws is growing a bit. I have no plans to build chainsaws like I did before though.