Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I like me some ice cream, where is this Silo place?
Motley, South side of town, it also has the Old Time trading post attached to it. There is someone that usually has chainsaw carvings going on the next block north during the summertime. If you don't know it's there a blink and ya could miss it.
About half way from Fargo to Plymouth IF YOU TAKE HWY 10.
However it is a seasonal location. They are scheduled to fully close Oct. 22nd for the SEASON and some flavors might be out the last couple of days as they allow folks to buy out the partial started 3 gallon containers. I've done this on an occasion or two.

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening, err Boys & boys that like boys 🤠🤪

Walleye miss…. Those last few pages 🤔 hopefully some brokeback pick-ups ….

But anyways, Mondays is just around the corner, and it’s back to getting outta them gay pickup bars and back to the real work world 🤷‍♂️👍

But if you'd like to hang out for a bit longer. WGAF.. & carryon 👍

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope all goes well. You have been having a rough time lately. How is your dad?

Edited: I see he is having surgery tomorrow at 7:00. Will keep him in our prayers.
My wife is in surgery at work. She’s a CRNA (anesthesia nurse). She isn’t having surgery.

Thanks for the prayers.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to find a better lawn care routine. Took two mowings and way too long on this section over the field. Long and damp mess it was. Ended up having tot bag as side discharge was just clogging too fast to do anything.

IMG_9150.jpegIMG_9151.jpeg

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, um.. Treading lightly here but, good morning/afternoon…

Woke up to see 9 new pages to read through, wish I would have just not and skipped ahead lol some shouldn’t drink and internet, that’s for sure..

Friday was the Mrs and my 11 year anniversary. So yesterday we sent the kids off and she said “Let’s go to Cabela’s!” And that’s exactly what we did! Can’t argue with a great idea like that!View attachment 392493
Cabelas sucks since Bass Pro took over. Should have gone to Scheels.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Georgia is better than Tennessee....but Tennessee is miles ahead of anywhere further north.

Good to know. I want to keep the grandpa Buick on the road as long as I can but if the rust becomes too much to keep fixing I may pick up a cheap W-Body GM from a southern state.
PM me what year etc you can use.
I'll see whats lying around.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Motley, South side of town, it also has the Old Time trading post attached to it. There is someone that usually has chainsaw carvings going on the next block north during the summertime. If you don't know it's there a blink and ya could miss it.
About half way from Fargo to Plymouth IF YOU TAKE HWY 10.
However it is a seasonal location. They are scheduled to fully close Oct. 22nd for the SEASON and some flavors might be out the last couple of days as they allow folks to buy out the partial started 3 gallon containers. I've done this on an occasion or two.
I could take that route and skip GF and Fargo all together. Google says it only adds 30 minutes drive time.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everybody is worn out from internet sex, and lying around basking in the "afterglow"....😁
I'm worn out from something much different than internet sex. But....the gtg area is ready for logs, and the barn is cleanish.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i saw a few today one was a spike

but i didnt want to run off the road in the yukon lol
For whatever reason, deer activity is usually better in the morning by me.
I didn't feel like fumbling around putting in the tethers in the dark because I hadn't put them in my stands yet.
Still plenty of pics on the cameras and I'll start my days off in a couple weeks, so eventually I should see something.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PM me what year etc you can use.
I'll see whats lying around.
Gonna try to get through winter with what I got but come spring I'll reassess it's condition. But I'd probably be looking for another Lacrosse or maybe a Regal, possibly even a GS variant? Doesn't need to be perfect, just not rotted. Around the $1-1.5k mark would be sweet.
No poast in hours
I wuz watching the Nascar race and doing homeworks. Larson advances to the next round so I'm happy.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna try to get through winter with what I got but come spring I'll reassess it's condition. But I'd probably be looking for another Lacrosse or maybe a Regal, possibly even a GS variant? Doesn't need to be perfect, just not rotted. Around the $1-1.5k mark would be sweet.

I wuz watching the Nascar race and doing homeworks. Larson advances to the next round so I'm happy.

You should look for a 13 Regal with the 2.0 turbo. Can even get them awd.
They scoot pretty good.
Brembo brakes are expensive though.