AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sundays suck usually but it’s thanksgiving here so it’s like a extended Saturday in Canada
Sunday the only day I get to do my stuff. Just ain’t enough time to get it all done. By the time I fixed some fence, cleaned up some brush piles and fixed a couple of chains the day was half over.

Happy Thanksgiving btw!
I got stuff to do. Taking down a fence so I can mow the gtg area. One more pine log to mill for my corner boards and window trim.
Get ya some Randy!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, um.. Treading lightly here but, good morning/afternoon…

Woke up to see 9 new pages to read through, wish I would have just not and skipped ahead lol some shouldn’t drink and internet, that’s for sure..

Friday was the Mrs and my 11 year anniversary. So yesterday we sent the kids off and she said “Let’s go to Cabela’s!” And that’s exactly what we did! Can’t argue with a great idea like that!IMG_8137.jpeg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woke up to see 9 new pages to read through, wish I would have just not and skipped ahead lol some shouldn’t drink and internet, that’s for sure..

Friday was the Mrs and my 11 year anniversary. So yesterday we sent the kids off and she said “Let’s go to Cabela’s!” And that’s exactly what we did! Can’t argue with a great idea like that!View attachment 392493

Congrats on making it to 11 years.

Cabela’s was started / originated about 1/2 hour up the road from me.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Friday was the Mrs and my 11 year anniversary. So yesterday we sent the kids off and she said “Let’s go to Cabela’s!” And that’s exactly what we did! Can’t argue with a great idea like that!View attachment 392493
Ours is the 11th

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Congrats on making it to 11 years.

Cabela’s was started / originated about 1/2 hour up the road from me.
Thank you. Yeah we went to the Owatonna, MN store, which is the closest to us. I’ve been to a few others, and although they are all similar, they all have their unique feel to them. Mitchell, SD as an example has some great and different taxidermy inside as well as a lot of Prairie Dog toys, decor, etc. we don’t have any of that in MN..

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you. Yeah we went to the Owatonna, MN store, which is the closest to us. I’ve been to a few others, and although they are all similar, they all have their unique feel to them. Mitchell, SD as an example has some great and different taxidermy inside as well as a lot of Prairie Dog toys, decor, etc. we don’t have any of that in MN..

There's a elephant at the store in Sidney NE, that Dick Cabela shot in Africa. Plus a bear from somewhere. The Sidney store is pretty big, it's two stories there used to be a restaurant on the 2nd floor, food was damn good. Restaurant must not of made enough money, they closed it 7-8 years ago, now the entire 2nd floor is clearance items.

I liked their old brick & motar store in the old part downtown better, it had more charm to me. Their new stores are too much like any of the other big outdoor retailers.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

so say your scared if your scared lol
we wont torment you too much

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beats my hospital sub. No lunch date today, the mrs. Is in surgery View attachment 392495
Hope all goes well. You have been having a rough time lately. How is your dad?

Edited: I see he is having surgery tomorrow at 7:00. Will keep him in our prayers.