Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I could take that route and skip GF and Fargo all together. Google says it only adds 30 minutes drive time.
If that was to happen let me know. We have what I'll call a little shack less than 10 minutes south with a lake view that you could take a break at, if we were there. I may have included lake view pictures before.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never heard of Scheels before. Just looked they have a few out this way, I might check them out. I not a big fan boy of Cabelas either. They are OK but very pricey.

My favorite outdoor camping & fishing store is Jax. They have 5 or 6 stores in CO and one in WY. If I need outdoor supplies I like going there first. Just because of the huge selection and variety of brands.
Make the trip and check out Scheels. It’s a very nice store. I really like their firearm and reloading sections. They always have products and a wide variety of them.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ turdkickers…nice 42 heading to 76. Couple of nickel/dime things on the to-do list then put an RC adjustable track bar, new MOOG front sway bar bushings/front sway bar end links on the Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4. Would’ve have it on last week but they sent me the wrong *s-wordt in my order.

A couple of evenings early last week put a 2 1/2” suspension lift on it. As well: new MOOG coil springs front and rear, MOOG upper/lower spring isolators front and rear, MOOG rear sway bar bushings/sway bar end links, new RC N3 shocks/steering stabilizer, new upper/lower control arm bushings, new bump stops. And new wheels to go wifs the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S’s.

Now I’ve got the sho nuff mall crawler that ain’t too high off the ground…I ain’t helping them 60-70 yr old cougars in and out the damn thing when I’m cruising Belk's, JCPenney’s, and Macy’s.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ turdkickers…nice 42 heading to 76. Couple of nickel/dime things on the to-do list then put an RC adjustable track bar, new MOOG front sway bar bushings/front sway bar end links on the Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4. Would’ve have it on last week but they sent me the wrong *s-wordt in my order.

A couple of evenings early last week put a 2 1/2” suspension lift on it. As well: new MOOG coil springs front and rear, MOOG upper/lower spring isolators front and rear, MOOG rear sway bar bushings/sway bar end links, new RC N3 shocks/steering stabilizer, new upper/lower control arm bushings, new bump stops. And new wheels to go wifs the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S’s.

Now I’ve got the sho nuff mall crawler that ain’t too high off the ground…I ain’t helping them 60-70 yr old cougars in and out the damn thing when I’m cruising Belk's, JCPenney’s, and Macy’s.
Before and after pics of the Grand Cherokee?

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you thought you had a chance with them, you would have a minivan with a wheelchair lift.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I was just fixing to ask for pictures.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now some of you vehicle wrench monkeys who do *s-wordt like this a heap more often than I do, can clarify something for me...

The rear upper coil spring tower isolators were melted to the towers…never seen this before but I’ve only fooled with coil springs, upper/lower isolators prob a dozen times in my life. Both rear upper isolators were literally melted in place and it took some time to pry and scrape the melted rubber off the towers and get them right. The front upper spring isolators and all the bottom spring isolators simply came off like normal, prying with a big screwdriver or a little pry bar...easy peasy on those.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now some of you vehicle wrench monkeys who do *s-wordt like this a heap more often than I do, can clarify something for me...

The rear upper coil spring tower isolators were melted to the towers…never seen this before but I’ve only fooled with coil springs, upper/lower isolators prob a dozen times in my life. Both rear upper isolators were literally melted in place and it took some time to pry and scrape the melted rubber off the towers and get them right. The front upper spring isolators and all the bottom spring isolators simply came off like normal, prying with a big screwdriver or a little pry bar...easy peasy on those.
Melted...or bonded?