Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
05:15

Why am I awake?
Cause you heard my dogs bark? That is why I am up. Fughing dogs I swear can read a clock. Uncanny how they hit 6:00am (est), even on weekends. Creepy.

Had a dog that one Saturday, gets up at 3:15 pm and went into the dining room, and looked at the doorbell above the hall doorway. I watched him for a few and suddenly a flash of light hits the doorbell. Seems they couldn't look up the street to watch for my wife coming home from work, but when she started a turn on the street, the sun reflected off her windshield and hit that doorbell. Amazed me at the time. They are creatures that at aware of their surroundings. Unlike their human servants! Lol

Good morning all, going to wait for muzzleloading season, as my blind is becoming see through. Damn leaves! Could stay in the brush one more week. Lol

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cause you heard my dogs bark? That is why I am up. Fughing dogs I swear can read a clock. Uncanny how they hit 6:00am, even on weekends. Creepy.

Had a dog that one Saturday, gets up at 3:15 pm and went into the dining room, and looked at the doorbell above the hall doorway. I watched him for a few and suddenly a flash of light hits the doorbell. Seems they couldn't look up the street to watch for my wife coming home from work, but when she started a turn on the street, the sun reflected off her windshield and hit that doorbell. Amazed me at the time. They are creatures that at aware of their surroundings. Unlike their human servants! Lol

Good morning all, going to wait for muzzleloading season, as my blind is becoming see through. Damn leaves! Could stay in the brush one more week. Lol
You got 2 dogs now How’d the golden doodle pup turn out

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got 2 dogs now How’d the golden doodle pup turn out
She is doing great, she is the alarm clock. She hasn't developed all her bravery yet, she is currently in a support role. When I come back to the house from hunting she gets a little nervous until she knows it's me. Currently weighs about 55 pounds and still growing. The standard and the goldendoodle are great playmates. I call her a monster in the morning when she comes and wakes me up. Glad we got her.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cause you heard my dogs bark? That is why I am up. Fughing dogs I swear can read a clock. Uncanny how they hit 6:00am (est), even on weekends. Creepy.

Both of my dogs know the sound of my daughters car. They will go to the window before she comes around the curve in our driveway before you could even see the car.
Probably helps she has her radio wide open all the time too..

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Both of my dogs know the sound of my daughters car. They will go to the window before she comes around the curve in our driveway before you could even see the car.
Probably helps she has her radio wide open all the time too..
Best alarm system in the world, if you can sneak up on a dog, aside from lounging on the dog bed while I am awake, you can sneak up on anything. When we used to travel back and forth, the dogs would sleep while I was driving, as soon as I stopped for a snooze, they would both sit up and stand guard, as soon as I woke up, they would go back to sleep.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best alarm system in the world, if you can sneak up on a dog, aside from lounging on the dog bed while I am awake, you can sneak up on anything. When we used to travel back and forth, the dogs would sleep while I was driving, as soon as I stopped for a snooze, they would both sit up and stand guard, as soon as I woke up, they would go back to sleep.

download (5).png

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No deer.

I see we've returned to internet fight club.
Less physical excursion and keyboard speed are good attributes.Also references to our adolescent years of verbage used in school bus transportation must apply. Have to say where in the hell is that Georgia Papa?? Keyboard broke??
Morning all!! Enjoying the Fall twist.
Damn, as shown above don't forget visual images LOLLLL!!
Holy Chit, Guys I should of post read all before I pre posted. Just another old lazy mfer' kinda thing.

Last edited: